Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

syrian D is inviting UAE for the go ahead goal again..!!

Comment

WOW, Syria got lucky. UAE missed on a 1-1 against the syrian GK
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

UAE in 2 different times have 3 or 4 attackers against 1 Syrian defender. Syrian defense is really crap
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

UAE should've scored, the game is wide open now, there for the taking!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            UAE in 2 different times have 3 or 4 attackers against 1 Syrian defender. Syrian defense is really crap
            Jeloye ma faghat zoor mizanan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Jeloye ma faghat zoor mizanan!
              it could also be they felt they had no chance for win vs us in azadi, and more confident to go for a win and get 3 points at home vs UAE

Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and UAE all fighting for 3rd spot, and potential upset at 2. they all feel deep down they can beat each other and dont see any difference in their quality

Comment

The UAE GK's needs to hit the treadmill. Lot of baby fat

Comment

1-1 syria UAE would be a great result for us

Comment

In 1 hour start Denmark vs Israel
                    Lets Go Denmark

Comment

once again, 3 open UAE attackers and one Syrian defender ..... and this is on a set play

Comment

UAE are horrible...truly. There team was much better a few years ago with abdulrahman and co.

I cant believe Ahmad nour and Ghayedi went to play there

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          UAE are horrible...truly. There team was much better a few years ago with abdulrahman and co.

I cant believe Ahmad nour and Ghayedi went to play there
                          yeah the quality of their league has also gone down too. I noticed Nour and Ghayedis team shabab al ahli has a few young brazilians like Igor Jesus, my best guess is they will be playing for UAE team soon enough lol.

I know Iran struggle vs UAE historically but 4/6 points at least is a MUST

Comment

Fabio Lima, Brazilian born player for UAE with a nice move

Comment

Omani players are too honest for AFC. Omani player could have fallen in the box and would have had a penalty shout (granted limited effectiveness when playing Saudi); however, he tried pushing through and lost the ball.

Comment

All of these punk teams play their best against Iran. When they play against each other you realize how bad they are.

As I type that Oman just missed a point blank shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X