Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senegal GK played with his mind
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Bad penalties by Egypt

Comment

I just hope senegal get saudied in the wc

Comment

dude what is egypt doing with these tokhmi run ups. has anyone ever seen them work? and here comes Mane. GG lol

Comment

Disco ball stadium

Comment

Senegal win!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Senegal qualifies to the WC. Hope Karma bites them in the ass with 0 pts

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Thank goodness Egypt also scored. I want Senegal out. What cheats their fans are. Such a disgrace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Because of the lasers? They did it first in egypt….
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Welcome back to Iran, CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      im gonna need a link later
                      Live yalla shoot.com lmao

Comment

Egypt out. Not sure how I feel about this. The lasers ruined it for me.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

HICH bazikoni joz Salah dar Mesr be del nemichasbe,

Khosh-halam Senegal raft jaame jahani, teame bahaal-tari darand.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

lasers made the difference in the end. I was not surprised Salah missed, his vision was definitely impaired, as were all the other shooters.

HAving said that, Senegal are a much better team than egypt. One look at the rosters is enough. I really like their coach as well, they will be a threat to any team in WC and I think they can honestly make a very very deep run. This Senegal generation may be the best african side ever.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              lasers made the difference in the end. I was not surprised Salah missed, his vision was definitely impaired, as were all the other shooters.

HAving said that, Senegal are a much better team than egypt. One look at the rosters is enough. I really like their coach as well, they will be a threat to any team in WC and I think they can honestly make a very very deep run. This Senegal generation may be the best african side ever.
                              They really miss a finisher through the middle. Mane likes to come in off the left wing. Apart from that they are a strong side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                Welcome back to Iran, CQ!
                                This would be so amazing but I don't think he would come back given how they treated him.... Can only hope

Comment

Working...
                                X