Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oman and Saudi just started ... GO OMAN GO

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      China sitting back with 11 men wouldn't be too easy for us to break down given we can barely put 3 passes together and form a meaningful attacking move.
      They are sitting back but their defense is still dogshit

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        China is the worst team of this group. Even Vietnam will beat them. To think that we could've gotten China instead of Iraq...
        But then WCQ would be a joke. I am glad that our group isn't that easy. Iraq and Syria are tougher opponents for us than China and Oman.
        China is very weak but Oman is very strong.

Comment

UAE scored. Wtf was Alma the Syrian goalkeeper doing??? The Arab goalkeepers only turn into lions when they play Iran. It's really pathetic.

Comment

Oh well. Uae scored.

Comment

Anyone watching the Oman game able to tell if the ref got saudied?

Oman is the dark horse of that group for sure
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

KHARbin already missed two 100% chances. He truly is a KHAR. Syria is playing much better than UAE.

Comment

KHARbin already missed two 100% chances. He truly is a KHAR. Syria is playing much better than UAE.
                  Syria really need to bury one of these chances and get a draw out of this game, right now UAE is being gifted points.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                    Syria really need to bury one of these chances and get a draw out of this game, right now UAE is being gifted points.
                    Seriously, I can't see us not getting 6 points from UAE.

Comment

Looks like a shadow of his old self - I guess it’s evidence of what happens when you go from playing in a solid Asian League (KSA) to a total crappy one (UAE).
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Goal Saudi.

Comment

fak Saudi score few minutes before the break

Comment

I hate this bleach haired wannabe footballer from Syria (their number 10) so much….the guy is a total cry baby and went crazy against the ref for calling fouls against Syria and he just ran right into a Syrian player who tripped and pretended like he took a bullet to the calf…..it’s so hard to root for a team in Syria vs UAE. Just hope they draw
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Group B table already showing the top 3 contenders !!! ... Iran needs to win to be on top of the group.
                              btw - UAE is nothing special and Syria should be able to tie the game.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if UAE bought the game off of Syria.

Comment

Working...
                                X