Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd yellow for Lebanon. Still 0:0.

Comment

Goal Korea 1:0. Well deserved lead.

From what I've seen thus far, I don't think Lebabon will come back from this, so I'm calling 3 points for Korea.
      So Iran needs win against Iraq to keep the lead in the group.

Comment

Goal for Korea

Comment

wow some junior level defending and marking by lebanon.. 1-0 korea and its raining also.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lebanon seems as a poorer version of syria, i predict a 1-0/2-0 win for us against them, we dont have the quick passings the korean does but we have the attackers they dont have.. so its going to be a tight game, but we will score on our chances eaven if we wont create as many as koreans.. maybe if we manage to score early game opens up and we will score more, but it can be a copy of the syria game aswell..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

S.Korea is very beatable, even in our away game against them! I truly believe that the games against Iraq will be the toughest matches.

Comment

^^ I saw SK - IRQ and a 20 minutes of SK - LBN and have to agree. SK wasn't this toothless in a long time & IRQ with Advocaat as coach is showing sparks of the right combination of disciplined defense and some (attemps) to counter when they can ; a poor King Q infusion ; - )

Still we're gonna beat IRQ twice mark my words.

Starting today with a hard fought 2-0 , twice Azmoun
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It's nice to have the last game of the day.

Looking forward to Saudi-Oman game, hoping Bronko can pull an upset.

Comment

In our group: South Korea blank Lebanon 1-0 for 1st win in final World Cup qualifying round

In group B, Australia beats Vietnam 1:0 FT.

Comment

missed the SK game today but saw some of their last game... they are toothless and clueless up front barring dangerous off Set pieces , really solid in MF and if pressed hard their backline looks weak and susceptible to crumble relatively easily and their Keeper avg at best..!!
                      i doubt they could nick any more points from us than we are likely to get from them..!!
                      Iraq also lack the Overall Team Quality to match us, but they play their hearts out when facing us and that occasionally enough to get em a point and occasional surprise 3..!! vs Iraq the key is to match their intensity but keep a calm tit and not get overzealous in process and self destruct with silly cards ...! stay patient and keep plugging away and very likely we will get the breakthrough needed for full 3...!!

Comment

China - Japan has started.

https://www.sporttotal.tv/ma2db19beb

Comment

Japan dominating and finally score a nice goal via Yuya Osako. 1-0 in the 40th minute.

Comment

Japan just scored. 1-0
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

China is the worst team of this group. Even Vietnam will beat them. To think that we could've gotten China instead of Iraq...
                              But then WCQ would be a joke. I am glad that our group isn't that easy. Iraq and Syria are tougher opponents for us than China and Oman.

Comment

China sitting back with 11 men wouldn't be too easy for us to break down given we can barely put 3 passes together and form a meaningful attacking move.

Comment

Working...
                                X