Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    They beat Australia 2-0 and 2-1, Saudi Arabia 2-0 ... if we get these scores, keep whoever is coaching us!

They also lost to Branko's OMan.
    Could you imagine the reaction here if that happened to us?

Comment

Comparing us to Japan is good lols. Theur passing and fluidity is about 25 years ahead of the crap we are serving up and it's why they won't embarrass themselves at the WC unlike us.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Comparing us to Japan is good lols. Theur passing and fluidity is about 25 years ahead of the crap we are serving up and it's why they won't embarrass themselves at the WC unlike us.
        They are Asia's #1 side. Their legionnaire stock in Europe's big leagues seems to increase by day. Even the J League is head and shoulders above IPL. One can only hope things improve for our players as well. Lord knows going to Greece and Qatar won't be doing us any favors.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Agree.
          However even a team like Japan has bad games. It's football.

That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            anyone feedback on the fifa ranking?
            Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
            According to this website Japan lost 7.37 and we gained 5.3, which should put us above them:
            http://football-ranking.com/calculat...220329_IRN_LBN
            Attached Files

Comment

Korea looks so beatable, we gave them to much respect. I expected TM to press Koreans high and play with more courage... Still hurts.

Comment

its just a matter of time.
                Congratulations Korea for finishing 1st place in our group !
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is exactly the kind of game where Korea will score after minute 65 due to better fitness.

Comment

any link for korea game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      any link for korea game?
                      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/99316/UA...uth_Korea.html

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        Korea looks so beatable, we gave them to much respect. I expected TM to press Koreans high and play with more courage... Still hurts.
                        Aziz jan maybe look at other side of the coin? maybe we underestimate UAE and think they are so weak?? Because SK putting 5 past Iceland with their 2nd team is deffo not that Beatable.

We are underestimating teams in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Aziz jan maybe look at other side of the coin? maybe we underestimate UAE and think they are so weak?? Because SK putting 5 past Iceland with their 2nd team is deffo not that Beatable.

We are underestimating teams in our group.
                          I am not underestimating UAE at all, i just think that we have a better Team than UAE and despite that they just did much better against SK in the first half than we did against SK. We paid to much respect (almost fear) to SK.

That being said i think that we got very lucky this time around with Syria and Iraq both performing under their usual Level, specially Iraq.

Comment

Bento looks so anxious lol. He knows anything less than a win may be his ass. It won’t be, but it’ll scare him.

The Koreans have been thirsty since 2010 WCQ’ers to win their qualification group. 8 years they lost and were held by CQ’s Iran.

A part of me wants SK to beat them. To see these naturalized players cry tears of oil.. Abdul Santos lol. The other part wants to win the group despite our loss vs. SK.

Comment

UAE scored!!!

Comment

lol uae scored

Comment

Working...
                                X