Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    He's not playing. Although just read he is finally back training. I know he is the best...but if you can't play what good is that. Luckily he is now training.

https://www.tsn.ca/canadian-star-alp...soon-1.1777198

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Hell be ready for the world cup I hope, although he had myocarditis from the covid vaccine
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I love Canada’s team and they’re good kids, but they’re not that good. They really took advantage of the weather and they are a lot smarter when it comes to concacaf dirty play. They have not been challenged.
      To be fair the games were in winter. We could have .aybe had games in Vancouver but why. Mexico lets in 100k people in the azteca to their advantage
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Hell be ready for the world cup I hope, although he had myocarditis from the covid vaccine
        Ya here is hoping. I'd love to see him at WC. But he's still under watch and stated not 100% yet.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Costa Rica up 2-1 on Ecuador second half. They will likely be the playoff team from Concacaf.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            To be fair the games were in winter. We could have .aybe had games in Vancouver but why. Mexico lets in 100k people in the azteca to their advantage
            Agree 100%. Canada acted smart for once.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Costa Rica up 2-1 on Ecuador second half. They will likely be the playoff team from Concacaf.

El Salvador not Ecuador Ecuador has qualified already out of South America
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                El Salvador not Ecuador Ecuador has qualified already out of South America
                Lol right. Autocorrect hahaha.

Comment

I’d happily take costa rica in our group if they qualify….by far the weakest team who is close to qualifying for the WC
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any shit from CONCACAF would be great.

By far the weakest federation atm.

Comment

Pulisic scores penalty, US 1-0 Panama 17'

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I’d happily take costa rica in our group if they qualify….by far the weakest team who is close to qualifying for the WC
                        I live in Costa Rica
                        Sorry but you are wrong Costa Rica is not weak remember Brazil 2014

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                          I live in Costa Rica
                          Yes, I agree with you that Costa Rica is a strong team.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                            I live in Costa Rica
                            They had a great team in 2014 but what does that have to do with the team now?

They are getting good results the last few games but they started off very slow and in the games they won lately they got extremely lucky, they have so many holes and their team is full of old and slow players. Not a good team anymore
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

They had a great team in 2014 but what does that have to do with the team now?

They are getting good results the last few games but they started off very slow and in the games they won lately they got extremely lucky, they have so many holes and their team is full of old and slow players. Not a good team anymore
                              Navas is their best player. But Joel Campbell of 2014 is no longer the same player. He is much slower on the ball. I see them now parking the bus if they make it to WC. They really have no other option.

Comment

USA beating Panama comfortably.

Will be 99% qualified if result holds

Comment

Working...
                                X