Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
    I would jerk off the minute i see we are being grouped with USA or Canada 😍 easy 3 points for us. We will bang USA 5:0
    Lol I wouldnt be so confident
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I would jerk off the minute i see we are being grouped with USA or Canada [emoji7] easy 3 points for us. We will bang USA 5:0
      On this forum the going rate is cutting it off my friend lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I would jerk off the minute i see we are being grouped with USA or Canada 😍 easy 3 points for us. We will bang USA 5:0
        No we wouldn't. Iran is not that good currently.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          No we wouldn't. Iran is not that good currently.
          Lol some folks are really hurting. Guys if Canada couldn't maximize weather to their advantage no way would they be tops in their WCQ group. I firmly believe they will get hammered. I rate Canada as good as Iraq and even that is a stretch.

They won't have the advantages in Qatar...let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Lol some folks are really hurting. Guys if Canada couldn't maximize weather to their advantage no way would they be tops in their WCQ group. I firmly believe they will get hammered. I rate Canada as good as Iraq and even that is a stretch.

Does iraq have the best left back in the world and a deadly striker playing for Lille ?
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Canada and USA are most certainly better than Iraq.
              Iran would not "bang" either. Would be hard fought match that can go either way.
              With a better coach maybe, but as it stands Iran isn't "clearly" better than either team.

Comment

Compare that left back skocic subbed in vs Korea to Davies and talk 🤣🤣🤣
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Filthy finish on the 3rd goal.

Comment

Yes. Most of their Euro players don't start. Davies the star of this team hasn't played in months. The pace in Concacaf is slow. Really the only competition they have had was from USA and Mexico...neither team in their prime. They miss way too many opportunities in front of goal.

Right now their main midfielder Eustaquio doesn't even make the bench for Porto most games. Atiba Hutchinson another main midfielder is almost 40 years old.

The pace of this game v Jamaica is at walking speed. Very very slow. Teams with high pressure and speed will expose this easily.

2-0 now. Buchanan wide open ball to his feet...poor Jamaican defending. HT now.

Lol huh?? A lot of factually incorrect things in what you’re saying here and I’ll start with Stevie boy. Estaquio has started or been subbed into Porto’s last 5-6 games with the exception of the pacos Ferreira game which he was not a part of the match day squad bc he is still owned by them. Porto, the best team in the league is not going to look to bring in some average Liga NOS CM….he is widely considered to be one of the better CMs in the league. Before that stretch he was being transitioned into the team and if you recall how long it took Taremi to transition, that’s pretty quick turnaround.

Jonathan David and Cyle Larin are also competing at high levels in good European leagues. Atiba Hutchinson despite his super old age plays very well still and obviously has a lot left in the tank. Junior Hoilet and Jonathan Osirio are also top quality players who have a track record of success as well…to imply that the team only has Alphonso Davies is extremely inaccurate.

This team, if grouped in a average World Cup group (for example) with Argentina, Poland and Saudi Arabia will come out with 2-4 points minimum. Too much fire power up front and too organized of a team not to….herdman has done an excellent job
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Does iraq have the best left back in the world and a deadly striker playing for Lille ?
                      Davies hasn't played in months. Still not cleared. As good as PAG for Iran. A team is more than 1 or 2 players as TM demonstrated against SK. I just feel Canada has a skewed view playing in Concacaf. Most of their Euro players don't play regularly. Laryea left TFC and hasn't even made the bench for Nottingham. Eustaqiuo doesn't make the bench for Porto. So many more.

Ps. After TM I will cheer for Canada since it's my home...but TM first. Goodluck to both. My bet is on Iran though!

Comment

Congrats Canada!

Post-game show:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Davies hasn't played in months. Still not cleared. As good as PAG for Iran. A team is more than 1 or 2 players as TM demonstrated against SK. I just feel Canada has a skewed view playing in Concacaf. Most of their Euro players don't play regularly. Laryea left TFC and hasn't even made the bench for Nottingham. Eustaqiuo doesn't make the bench for Porto. So many more.

Ps. After TM I will cheer for Canada since it's my home...but TM first. Goodluck to both. My bet is on Iran though!

Bro. Davies is one of the best left backs of the world . I dont think you realize that. He is worth more than azmoun and taremi combined
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

These guys did a world cup draw "simulation". This would not be bad draw for Iran lol (their simulation yielded Argentina, USA, Iran, Wales)...of course assuming Wales and USA make it to the WC at the end
                            https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...gland-germany/

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Bro. Davies is one of the best left backs of the world . I dont think you realize that. He is worth more than azmoun and taremi combined
                              He's not playing. Although just read he is finally back training. I know he is the best...but if you can't play what good is that. Luckily he is now training.

https://www.tsn.ca/canadian-star-alp...soon-1.1777198

Comment

I love Canada’s team and they’re good kids, but they’re not that good. They really took advantage of the weather and they are a lot smarter when it comes to concacaf dirty play. They have not been challenged.

Comment

Working...
                                X