Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Basically our pot 2 hopes are over unless Japan beat Vietnam? (The korea vs UAE game is irrelevant to our hopes)

Comment

Iran Vs USA

That is the best draw.

Comment

Originally posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
        So Basically our pot 2 hopes are over unless Japan beat Vietnam? (The korea vs UAE game is irrelevant to our hopes)
        Uruguay qualified, so our hope of making pot 2 is pretty much gone.

Comment

Link for New Zealand vs Tahiti:
          Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Oceania semifinal qualifiers

Solomon Islands vs Papua New Guinea - 7 am PT
          https://elevensports.com/en/view/eve...ld0jfs7e4dwm5l

New Zealand vs Tahiti - 10:30 am PT
          https://elevensports.com/en/view/eve...sm0jfsig88csic

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Canada vs Jamaica pre-game show from OneSoccer:

Canada needs only a draw to qualify for their first World Cup since 1986

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We'll be missing our first choice 3 CBs for the return leg against Senegal. You can't make this shit up as we're already without our starting RB who's levels above any of the replacements.

El Wensh is suspended due to yellow card accumulation on a call that was never even a foul. CAF is so behind in terms of quality of officiating and how did they allow yellow cards to be carried over from the previous round? I doubt any other confederations still apply this rule

We can definitely still win/draw this game. Senegal have not scored on us in 210 minutes of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Canada vs Jamaica pre-game show from OneSoccer:

Canada needs only a draw to qualify for their first World Cup since 1986
                God I cannot stand John Herdman. Canada's coach is so overconfident and cocky. Even the women's team only won gold after his departure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  We'll be missing our first choice 3 CBs for the return leg against Senegal. You can't make this shit up as we're already without our starting RB who's levels above any of the replacements.

El Wensh is suspended due to yellow card accumulation on a call that was never even a foul. CAF is so behind in terms of quality of officiating and how did they allow yellow cards to be carried over from the previous round? I doubt any other confederations still apply this rule

We can definitely still win/draw this game. Senegal have not scored on us in 210 minutes of play.
                  Here is where CQ defensive mastery might get you guys through. Btw CAF still using away goals rule so just bang 1 in and prob enough.

Comment

Taremi’s Porto team mate Esquiato with a nice through ball to cyle larin to put Canada up 1-0!

They will qualify to Qatar with a win or draw today which is very deserved, the best CONCACAF team IMO

And as I’m typing Jonathan David nearly puts Canada up 2-0
                    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 03-27-2022, 01:27 PM.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1-0 Canada. Nothing to write home about. This Jamaica team looks as strong as an high-school team. Such disparity in concacaf and amateur play.

Unfortunately concacaf teams will get a massive wakeup call come WC time. Pace is slow, passing poor. I mean the pitch is so bumpy and frozen it's a joke.

Comment

Canada Iran gonna same group
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          1-0 Canada. Nothing to write home about. This Jamaica team looks as strong as an high-school team. Such disparity in concacaf and amateur play.

Unfortunately concacaf teams will get a massive wakeup call come WC time. Pace is slow, passing poor. I mean the pitch is so bumpy and frozen it's a joke.

Let me get this straight….you’re saying this Canada team that is going to qatar will get embarrassed?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran is more skilled than Canada obviously but this Canadian team has amazing team spirit and self belief. Opposite of Iran
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Let me get this straight….you’re saying this Canada team that is going to qatar will get embarrassed?
                              Yes. Most of their Euro players don't start. Davies the star of this team hasn't played in months. The pace in Concacaf is slow. Really the only competition they have had was from USA and Mexico...neither team in their prime. They miss way too many opportunities in front of goal.

Right now their main midfielder Eustaquio doesn't even make the bench for Porto most games. Atiba Hutchinson another main midfielder is almost 40 years old.

The pace of this game v Jamaica is at walking speed. Very very slow. Teams with high pressure and speed will expose this easily.

2-0 now. Buchanan wide open ball to his feet...poor Jamaican defending. HT now.

Comment

I would jerk off the minute i see we are being grouped with USA or Canada 😍 easy 3 points for us. We will bang USA 5:0

Comment

Working...
                                X