Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Egypt's stadium is packed.

Meanwhile, our home game vs Lebanon will be played without fans, not because of COVID, but rather because Alamolhoda doesn't want to see women in stadiums.
    Imagine this sick , demented, regime is willing to forgo home advantage and forgo fans love of football for something so trivial as gender attendance! This is the shitty backard regime our parents brought to power !!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Imagine this sick , demented, regime is willing to forgo home advantage and forgo fans love of football for something so trivial as gender attendance! This is the shitty backard regime our parents brought to power !!
      I blame sanctions and Western imperialism *sarcasm*
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

With the exception of Ghana/Nigeria, looks like it'll be an all arab "African" representation...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Egypt's stadium is packed.

Meanwhile, our home game vs Lebanon will be played without fans, not because of COVID, but rather because Alamolhoda doesn't want to see women in stadiums.
          Alamolhoda can suck a fat one!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Alamolhoda can suck a fat one!
            He has whore houses in Mashad too (called sigheh houses) - that serve pilgrims.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              CQ special, especially being up 1-0. Let's go PHARAOHS!
              Don't we want them to lose so Carlos (who will be fired) can come home and save us from Dragan?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                With the exception of Ghana/Nigeria, looks like it'll be an all arab "African" representation...
                There isn't a single result going my way since jan 2022

Comment

Egypt is a joy to watch. How could we let CQ go! Taj did Iran such a disservice twice in a row. First by letting CQ leave and then by brining in the Wilmotzaster instead of Renard.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Egypt parking the bus. Mo Salah deep into defense...just looking to counter.
                    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Parking the bus but dominating possession and all attacking stats? Hmmmmm someone’s bias is clearly taking over their perception of reality

Egypt has….
                    More shots on goal
                    More chances created
                    More completed passes
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      There isn't a single result going my way since jan 2022
                      Hopefully Senegal, Cameroon, Congo, and Mali can make a comeback, but it doesn't look like it

Comment

Egypt parking the bus. Mo Salah deep into defense...just looking to counter.
                        O-ZoNe jaan, one of Egypt's CB's was out due to a bloody nose and Mo Salah being the leader that he is was back in there defending. Anyways, they are up 1-0 and relying on counters. That works for me.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Parking the bus but dominating possession and all attacking stats? Hmmmmm someone’s bias is clearly taking over their perception of reality

Egypt has….
                          More shots on goal
                          More chances created
                          More completed passes
                          I referenced a period after the goal. Not the entire match. Although last 5 min lots of time wasting. Dude can't stop the bleeding yet he keeps coming on. Others rolling too.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Now egypt is just doing silly stereotypical arab time wasting after the second time the guy with the nosebleed stopped play for his bloody nose he should have been taken out….now this is the third stop for the same incident. I liked the response from the ref telling el shanawy he will just add more time on, we need that kinda officiating in AFC
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I referenced a period after the goal. Not the entire match. Although last 5 min lots of time wasting. Dude can't stop the bleeding yet he keeps coming on. Others rolling too.

Not sure what game you are watching, but Egypt has the game in control and it's dictating the rhythm of it. Possession is about equal, they are ahead a goal and had more dangerous chances (Senegal had 0 shots on goal in 40 minutes so far).

Comment

AFC Hub liked FIFA's Saudi World Cup qualification post:
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbe_oY1Ars-/

But not Japan's:
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbe_X2Jg-fa/

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X