Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Iraq gets third. They have the best shot at beating Australia IMO

If Syria have Soma, then them

I don't want that settler colony in the WC again. Not even Asian

Comment

USA vs Mexico 0-0

Both teams with horrible finishing but the US team doesnt stop running and Mexico can create chances

Comment

Mexico 0-0 United States

Costa Rica 1-0 Canada

Canada needs just a point against Jamaica at BMO Field on Sunday to qualify

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          I hope Iraq gets third. They have the best shot at beating Australia IMO

If Syria have Soma, then them

I don't want that settler colony in the WC again. Not even Asian
          Syria are eliminated. Its between UAE-Lebanon and Iraq

Comment

Canada had some bone headed plays and getting the red was so dumb. How this is their first loss is unbelievable because this was the ony game I've seen them play albeit with 10 men where I thought they deserved a victory.

Their possession game overall is terrible and the passing atrocious. I mean they score goals off their a$$ via deflection lol Concacaf is very weak this year.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think Canada have something like a 12 goal better goal difference than Costa Rica - they are as good as qualified unless there is some crazy turnaround.

Costa Rica are 3 points behind USA and Mexico and Panama are 4 points behind them.

The 4 automatic qualifiers from South America are Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador and Uruguay. The play off place will be from Chile, Peru or Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I think Canada have something like a 12 goal better goal difference than Costa Rica - they are as good as qualified unless there is some crazy turnaround.

Costa Rica are 3 points behind USA and Mexico and Panama are 4 points behind them.

The 4 automatic qualifiers from South America are Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador and Uruguay. The play off place will be from Chile, Peru or Columbia.
                ofc plays n.america
                s.a vs asia

Comment

Interesting that uae korea game next Tuesday is before iraq and syria game

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    I think you mis understood the comment bro . The game is in UAE . Allan was talking about UAE vs South korea which is in UAE . However the Iraq vs UAE was in saudi ar ar (which you were talking about)
                    Yep my mistake

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

So these African playoffs scheduled for today have a second leg? Definitely curious to see what CQ does vs Senegal. Does he go for a draw and play compact or release his players against a very disciplined and speedy Senegal side.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        So these African playoffs scheduled for today have a second leg? Definitely curious to see what CQ does vs Senegal. Does he go for a draw and play compact or release his players against a very disciplined and speedy Senegal side.

Yap. Home and Away. They will all be tense but probably low quality games.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Subsaharan African teams are notorious for being terrible at defending set pieces. Recall even, Short Gucci was able to fins space to head a chance vs big Nigerian defenders on a corner. CQ is going to probably use a combo of Mo Salah countering and set pieces.

Senegal is one of the fastest national teams I have ever seen though, not sure if Egypts defense and midfield can handle the press.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                            You are Wrong the game is in Emirates not Seoul
                            Thank you for pointing that out. I stand corrected. I still think UAE has little chance of even tying Korea even though their chance is higher than what I thought. I prefer a tie in UAE so that TM could win the group by defeating Lebanon in Mashad. It's meaningless yet I still want us to win the group because I love TM.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Subsaharan African teams are notorious for being terrible at defending set pieces. Recall even, Short Gucci was able to fins space to head a chance vs big Nigerian defenders on a corner. CQ is going to probably use a combo of Mo Salah countering and set pieces.

Senegal is one of the fastest national teams I have ever seen though, not sure if Egypts defense and midfield can handle the press.
                              Yeah CQ has a big time uphil battle. Player for player Senegal is way stronger but CQ has that egypt team looking very organized and when on the pitch they did not look the inferior side at all despite the huge gap in talent.

If CQ pulls off qualification with egypt then that will be one of his biggest accomplishments of his career IMO.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

For those interested,

DR Congo vs Morocco.

Rooting for DR Congo as I love when new teams qualify for us to play.

http://www.alaoula.ma/index.php?lang=ar

Comment

Working...
                                X