Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    So is Italy officially out?
    As out as Bahrain

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      So is Italy officially out?
      Yes. Portugal v North Macedonia is the next game.

Also this whole Russia thing has really benefitted Poland - they play a friendly tonight and rest players whilst the Swedes (who have just scored) or Czechs are playing 120 minutes.

Also in the Wales/Scotland/Ukraine section this now means they will be in pot 4 I think - even though the Welsh could potentially be high enough to be in pot 2 on their ranking but the qualifier final has been delayed till after the draw.

Comment

Wowww unbelievable, who would have thought Italy the Euro Champions of last summer failing to make it to the WC for the second consecutive time

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Wow Italy - they have been poor since they won the Euros.
          They have no finishers. Could you imagine putting Mehdi or Sardar on that team. Lol

Comment

Talking about disappointment!

My Italian neighbours are crying. I can't talk football with them anymore!

2 World Cups no show :-(

Comment

2006 - The last time Italy played a knockout stage game at the World Cup. They’ll have to wait until 2026 to play another. 20 YEARS. WOW

Comment

I watched parts of Iraq vs UAE match today. They were both terrible. Now that Iraq won, UAE should be motivated to at least get a tie in Seoul and hope that Iraq will not defeat Syria so that UAE could go to the playoffs vs Australia in June. Unfortunately, that is next to impossible unless Korea shows up as a whole different team on Tuesday (and UAE too). I think if Iraq defeats Syria (and that is far from a sure bet) they will go the AFC playoffs in June. Regardless of who makes it to the playoffs, I think Australia is the stronger team to win the playoffs by far.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  I watched parts of Iraq vs UAE match today. They were both terrible. Now that Iraq won, UAE should be motivated to at least get a tie in Seoul and hope that Iraq will not defeat Syria so that UAE could go to the playoffs vs Australia in June. Unfortunately, that is next to impossible unless Korea shows up as a whole different team on Tuesday (and UAE too). I think if Iraq defeats Syria (and that is far from a sure bet) they will go the AFC playoffs in June. Regardless of who makes it to the playoffs, I think Australia is the stronger team to win the playoffs by far.
                  Go TM!
                  You are Wrong the game is in Emirates not Seoul

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                    2006 - The last time Italy played a knockout stage game at the World Cup. They’ll have to wait until 2026 to play another. 20 YEARS. WOW
                    that 06 team should of been disallowed totake part
                    i the wc for match fixing in their league
                    and that was worst team ever win a wc

Comment

Mexico vs USA on CBSSN / Paramount+

Costa Rica vs Canada OneSoccer pre-game show:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        You are Wrong the game is in Emirates not Seoul
                        You're both wrong - it was in Saudi Barbaria, they only announced the move a few days ago and Iraqis were really angry

Which made it even more impressive that Iraq beat UAE as many locals would favour the latter...

Comment

Update on qualifiers

Uruguay qualified!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            You're both wrong - it was in Saudi Barbaria, they only announced the move a few days ago and Iraqis were really angry

Which made it even more impressive that Iraq beat UAE as many locals would favour the latter...
                            I think you mis understood the comment bro . The game is in UAE . Allan was talking about UAE vs South korea which is in UAE . However the Iraq vs UAE was in saudi ar ar (which you were talking about)

Comment

Guys if uae loses to korea and Iraq tie syria in next game. Both will have 9 points . Will it be Goal diff or head to head tie.?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                Guys if uae loses to korea and Iraq tie syria in next game. Both will have 9 points . Will it be Goal diff or head to head tie.?
                                gd......

Comment

Working...
                                X