Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly if Iraq manages to become third in group A, i can see them beating Australia.

Comment

Japan 2-0 !

Comment

Hopefully Australia don't qualify and we have only Asian teams represent Asia this time. Fully expecting one Asian team to reach the quarters this time

Comment

What happened to Lebanon Syria game why was it intrupted?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
            What happened to Lebanon Syria game why was it intrupted?
            Game halted. Lebanese fans stated being violent and throwing stuff at Syrian players.

Comment

Bottom of table Syria up 3-0 against Lebanon team that almost beat us…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Bottom of table Syria up 3-0 against Lebanon team that almost beat us…
                So what?
                What is the point of such comparisons?
                And Iran beat Syria 3-0. Does that mean we will win 6-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  So what?
                  What is the point of such comparisons?
                  And Iran beat Syria 3-0. Does that mean we will win 6-0?
                  We will dominate Lebanon 6-0 and everyone will praise Skokic saying he is the best manager to lead us lol

Comment

Wow japan is 2-3 levels above asia. What a performance by japan against a strong side in their home.

They trully deserve the #1 spot in asia.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Wow japan is 2-3 levels above asia. What a performance by japan against a strong side in their home.

They trully deserve the #1 spot in asia.

Pace and clinical passing. No one has that figured out in Asia besides Japan.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Focus focus focus. Our players lose their focus so easily. First half when Shoja got fouled, our whole team overcrowded the ref circa AFC 2019...

and for the love of god someone tell Azmoun to stop throwing up his arms in the air each time the pass doesn't connect with him. I know he doesn't get the service he is used to in his club games, but him being so open with his frustration during the game impacts the rest of his team.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Exactly bro. They play real football, they don't get physical and they don't kill the game with getting physical ( i mean they can't even if they want to).

Kudos to japan .

Comment

Shame Saudi qualified. They earned many undeserved points as usual. Oman's last minute sitters in both legs, China's injury-time sitter in the first leg and Japan's unbelievable error which resulted in Saudi's winner.

Comment

I've never seen such a boring national side as the UAE. Player jumps for header, falls, acts dead. Play stops. Ball goes out, player shoes magically untied., Goalkick, UAE keeper very upset with placing the ball on any part of the 6 yard line and takes his time.

Just as I say that, their striker misses an open goal header

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                                Shame Saudi qualified. They earned many undeserved points as usual. Oman's last minute sitters in both legs, China's injury-time sitter in the first leg and Japan's unbelievable error which resulted in Saudi's winner.
                                As much as I dislike Saudi, they deserve to qualify.. They have a top quality manager who came in and fixed many of their issues they had before.. They did well against Japan and Australia and find ways to win in a much harder group.

Comment

Working...
                                X