Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly F FIFA any organization that gets raided by the FBI doesn’t have credibility or deserve any respect. These F awarded the US the World Cup when they banned Iranians from entering the US. We should definitely play a friendly with Russia now

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
      Honestly F FIFA any organization that gets raided by the FBI doesn’t have credibility or deserve any respect. These F awarded the US the World Cup when they banned Iranians from entering the US. We should definitely play a friendly with Russia now
      Not sure Russia has much other choice but to play us!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Not sure Russia has much other choice but to play us!
        Well to their defense they did play us twice when Europeans didn’t want to we beat them when Khalatbari scored and another time before the 2018 WC.

Comment

It‘s going to be interesting to see if Russia qualifies directly to the World Cup through the coming playoffs… the other 3 teams of their Group ( Poland, Sweden & Czech Republic ) have said that they won‘t play against Russia…

Comment

FIFA announces sanctions against Russia

On Sunday, football's international governing body declared that no international matches will be allowed on Russian territory. In addition, the Russian team will not be able to use the country's name, flag or national anthem. However, the team will be allowed to continue to play in the qualifiers for a place in the 2022 World Cup. Following the news, Poland and Sweden stood by their initial decisions to refuse to play Russia in the upcoming World Cup.

https://twitter.com/dw_sports/status...37358528286720

Comment

I'm surprised Saudi didn't get this kind of treatment for their war on Yemen. Such double standards.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                It‘s going to be interesting to see if Russia qualifies directly to the World Cup through the coming playoffs… the other 3 teams of their Group ( Poland, Sweden & Czech Republic ) have said that they won‘t play against Russia…
                Don’t think they will make it either way and in my opinion it’s not worth to be humiliated like this, it’s obvious they put these sanctions to make them forfeit the match when Poland and Sweden said they won’t play Russia. Although they have themselves to blame too they only needed a draw against Croatia to make the World Cup.

Comment

Double standards and hypocrisy is the core of every institution that white man has established. From UN to FIFA. Resistance against invading force is heroism in Ukraine but terrorism in Afghanistan or Yemen. American invasion of Iraq got rewarded by FIFA, Russian invasion of Ukraine is softly being punished .. like they won't allow the national anthem to play before the game. If a middle eastern country had invaded one of western interest points it would have been handed a life ban. What a stupid world we live in. Still belongs to the white! ... let them f .. each other!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    I'm surprised Saudi didn't get this kind of treatment for their war on Yemen. Such double standards.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    $$$ Talks
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      One is opposed to the US, while the other is in bed with the US.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        FIFA announces sanctions against Russia

On Sunday, football's international governing body declared that no international matches will be allowed on Russian territory. In addition, the Russian team will not be able to use the country's name, flag or national anthem. However, the team will be allowed to continue to play in the qualifiers for a place in the 2022 World Cup. Following the news, Poland and Sweden stood by their initial decisions to refuse to play Russia in the upcoming World Cup.

https://twitter.com/dw_sports/status...37358528286720
                        This is getting ridiculous. By the same token, FIFA should exclude many other countries for committing war crimes. Their mantra ‘sports seperated from politics’ is the biggest nonsense ever…

Comment

Apparently fifa made a new decision to ban Russia as long as situation is as it is. For now, poland goes directly to group final vs either sweden or the chzeks
                          https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...er-av-ryssland

But it may be the swedes that had overanalyzed this news
                          https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sp...ce-2022-02-28/

Since its not exactly what all other newsagecies say atm, last 10 minutes. So either they got som extra news or they intwrpret the oroginal news. We will know tonight.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Truly a joke by FIFA.
                            Russia is absolutely wrong in what they're doing in Ukraine, but politicization of sports is wrong. The hypocrisy is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Apparently fifa made a new decision to ban Russia as long as situation is as it is. For now, poland goes directly to group final vs either sweden or the chzeks

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...er-av-ryssland
                              I thought decision was not to ban for now but looks like situation has escalated big time

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                I thought decision was not to ban for now but looks like situation has escalated big time
                                Yeah I edited my post just now, plz read it, i have posted more info
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X