Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Australia will allow vaccinated fans in the stadium for their next home games

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com...ed_homecoming/
    Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      Who cares?
      Everyone following this thread for WCQ updates
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Everyone following this thread for WCQ updates
        Yeah, updates on what's happening on the field. Not about the ticketing.

Comment

Yeah, updates on what's happening on the field. Not about the ticketing.
          First line of this thread
          ”This is a very different qualification campaign than we are used to” - the news shared very crystal clearly relates to that.

You don’t make the rules buddy…..if you don’t like it, keep it pushing and don’t click onto this thread. But don’t come here with BS comments like that Bc you decided you didn’t like someone’s relevant update.

Thanks.
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-05-2021, 12:52 PM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol classic how as iraq match nears some start losing the plot a bit.

Its ok everybody, just breathe, wait a couple more days and we will deal with them just like we did last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              First line of this thread
              ”This is a very different qualification campaign than we are used to” - the news shared very crystal clearly relates to that.
              You don’t make the rules buddy…..if you don’t like it, keep it pushing and don’t click onto this thread. But don’t come here with BS comments like that Bc you decided you didn’t like someone’s relevant update.
              Thanks.
              Very respectful answer from you (sarcasm, in case you didn't realize) with your 'buddy' and 'BS Comments' (dooste mahale shoma nistam, mr royal highness). Good example of a moderator (or forum staff!

Comment

Something has to be done about the qualifiers and Covid. Brazil Argentina just got suspended due to the Brazilian health authorities coming to the stadium to try and arrest 4 Argentine players. Imagine this had happened in Iran!

Comment

Very respectful answer from you (sarcasm, in case you didn't realize) with your 'buddy' and 'BS Comments' (dooste mahale shoma nistam, mr royal highness). Good example of a moderator (or forum staff!
                  LOL…respect? Sarcasm? What a nerve you have….. your memory clearly needs a refresher - YOU STARTED the rudeness and then followed it up with more sarcasm.

I’m not your buddy, I’m not trying to be, I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being an a-hole and clearly you are for dragging it on the way you have, when you’re clearly in the wrong and then trying to twist it on me for being a bad moderator.

FYI Bc I’m a moderator doesn’t mean I can’t dish back the same rudeness and nonsense you throw my way and at other contributing members….again, since clearly your memory is so off, you dished nonsense towards a contributing members’ way and now you’ll lose the privilege of posting here for a while.

Don’t come back until you learn some manners and learn how to respect other members here.
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-05-2021, 09:46 PM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

^Is it safe to say he got...powned?

Comment

Egypt are struggling lucky to get a point against Gabon. Their coach seems highly unpopular

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                        Egypt are struggling lucky to get a point against Gabon. Their coach seems highly unpopular
                        Gabon isn't bad, all the African teams are pretty competitive against each other. Highly athletic and more foreign based players than us lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Gabon isn't bad, all the African teams are pretty competitive against each other. Highly athletic and more foreign based players than us lol
                          their team is weak honestly even for african standards. Most players in divs 2-4 on france, few in lower crappy teams in turkey, couple in countries such as bulgaria, slovakia, etc.

But I think it does underline how competitive WCQ are everywhere atm. Countries like El salvador holding US with all their young "exciting" foreign based players, ukraine tying france, and many other examples across the world.

Comment

Lets see what happens in the other matches in our group. South Korea will most likely beat Lebanon, however the other game is very interesting. Watched UAE vs Lebanon and they were not impressive at all. I think Syria will beat them.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I don't African qualifiers up to the mark. The last formats they've had for two three times a team needs a minimum of 6 to 8 games to qualify then they have the Afcon qualifiers in between. They should adopt a similar format as Asia. 12 teams in the final round two groups of six.

Comment

I never thought I'd say this but the Oman vs KSA match tomorrow is super intriguing. Will Oman continue to surprise? Will the officials come to "help" KSA again?

Comment

Working...
                                X