Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senegal wasted to many chances. As i said Egyptian Goalie is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      Don't know if one can attribute that to CQ. In fact i think that the Egyptian Goalie is MUCH more mature and charismatic in his presence than both Beiro and Haghighi. Keep also in mind, that under CQ we lost in penalties to Iraq. So i would argue that penalties is basically luck and the mental-strength of the players. I don't believe that Coaches beside selecting the Penalty-Takers and Goalies have much impact on that.
      Well i wasn't talking about penalties, I was talking about the quality of the goalie. For example this gabaski goalie plays for Zamalek SC in egyptian league and he was egypt's 2nd goali. I think its the mentality that CQ gives these players that makes them give 110% in every match.

Comment

The ref. looks like an Hooligan, hahah the players won't debate with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I need to find the video but here’s an article - https://www.sportbible.com/football/...nalty-20201007
          It was against Porto just before Alex Telles left for Man United.

Edit - video is included in article.
          hahaha epic. chip me bro .... chip me

Comment

Cisse is a great player!
            egypt goalie saves them again..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              hahaha epic. chip me bro .... chip me
              It went viral. 3.1 million views:

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Senegal is wasting some big chances...

Comment

This is a bad game of football. Egypt used to play such beautiful football from 2004-12. I understand why they only want results now.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    The ref. looks like an Hooligan, hahah the players won't debate with him.
                    the ref looks like this guy arguing with Sandor Clegane about chicken..
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSMAlwlqWw
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think Egypt will take this, would perfectly fit the "moral" of the story: Saudio already missed a Penalty + Senegal as a Team missed many chances, they get punished for that in penalties.

Comment

WOW egypt has been running for 767 minutes so far in this tournament (7 matches) . WOW! fitness level is high man.

Thats an average of about 109 minutes per game.

Comment

Why didn't Mane get a second yellow for simulation?

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                            Why didn't Mane get a second yellow for simulation?
                            Man this Gabaski-Keeper is incredible, you should be very happy to have him.

Comment

Penalties, Egypt will win 100000%

Comment

and time for penalties .

Comment

Working...
                                X