Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kastro View Post
    Lmao bye bye Cameroon. Lost at home to our weakened squad.
    So judging by our emphasis that this your weakened squad throw-out the Arab and now the Africa Cup, one can expect you guys to absolutely dismantle Germany, Brazil, Argentina in the WC if you have all players available right?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      It’s a really a-hole move to compete against the Central Americans in Minnesota or Ohio, when totally unnecessary. Not only the cold, but they want to avoid Latino immigrant heavy cities (LA, Houston, etc), as to preserve their home crowd advantage.

They rather risk frost bite.
      Why should every other country in the group have a homefield advantage and not the US?

I think Tabriz for Saudi sounds wonderful.

Comment

Lol,.the head case got sent off? You'd think he learn to calm down as he aged, but the man seems to be having a melt down every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Lol,.the head case got sent off? You'd think he learn to calm down as he aged, but the man seems to be having a melt down every other day.
          He's so emotional it's insane. lol he had it coming he was beefing with Gassama the referee beforehand too. Egypt filed an official complaint to remove him as the referee. Theyre so dumb

Comment

Quieroz has perfect Sir Alex mindgame tools right now. Sent off in Semifinal, won the game anyway, deep lying conspiracy at play within AFCON.

Sir Alex really taught that guy

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Quieroz has perfect Sir Alex mindgame tools right now. Sent off in Semifinal, won the game anyway, deep lying conspiracy at play within AFCON.

Sir Alex really taught that guy
              Now he wont even be able to coach his team for the final in person. Was it even worth it...

Comment

Another achievement for CQ: Carlos Queiroz is the first Portuguese to take a team to the final of AFCON.

Long live the king.

Comment

Another achievement for CQ: Carlos Queiroz is the first Portuguese to take a team to the final of AFCON.

Long live the king.
                  Very impressive. Hopefully he gets the trophy, he deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                    Wow.

Senegal vs Egypt AFCON final. One will be african champions.

Senegal vs Egypt Playoff. Only one will qualify to the World Cup.
                    Crazzyyyyyy , so 3 games against the same team.

I wish egypt and cq all the best, if they beat senegal the have my biggest respect, but i dont believe senegal can be beaten with that squad.

Comment

Anybody else see CQ’s tongue-in-cheek prayer on his knees at the 12th min when the ref booked a foul against Egypt? The ref gave him a stern warning on the sideline. I could read CQs lips as he said “I’m praying to the gods”

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        Crazzyyyyyy , so 3 games against the same team.
                        I wish egypt and cq all the best, if they beat senegal the have my biggest respect, but i dont believe senegal can be beaten with that squad.
                        its a shame that one of these teams will miss the world cup. senegal have a great team with some very good players.

mendy, koulibaly. guaye (psg), mané, and more
                        https://www.transfermarkt.com/senegal/kader/verein/3499

african qualifiers should be more like afc qualifyers, this isnt realy fair with the final rounds lottery draw matchups..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

perspolis is a pathetic club and branko is a pathetic coach

Comment

Anybody else see CQ’s tongue-in-cheek prayer on his knees at the 12th min when the ref booked a foul against Egypt? The ref gave him a stern warning. I could read CQs lips as he said “I’m praying to the gods”
                            clip?

Comment

Have some respect, whether you like him or not. CQ at least deserves that for what he did for our TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                clip?
                                I saw it live. I’m sure it will make the Egyptian social media highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X