Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Honduras play the next game against USA on a platform in the Caribbean Sea or in the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      The most comedy of errors type goal you can score. Off the post, off his rear and then iff his head and in...Canada is going to embarras themselves as the World Cup. I predict a massive loss of 8-0 proportions as Concacaf feels only slightly better than Oceania. I doubt any Concacaf team could best Oman or Syria right now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Now this is the biggest exaggeration in the history of PFDC assuming you’re not joking here. Syria and Oman beating the likes of Mexico, USA and Canada can’t beat Syria and Oman? Concacaff being slightly better than Oceania?

You’re comparing professional players to borderline amateurs and saying the amateurs will win. Canada’s squad strength and caliber of players is astronomically higher than many teams that have gone to the WC before and put in respectable showings.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This Cameroon game and the treatment they are getting from the officials is what will probably see happen with Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Now this is the biggest exaggeration in the history of PFDC assuming you’re not joking here. Syria and Oman beating the likes of Mexico, USA and Canada can’t beat Syria and Oman? Concacaff being slightly better than Oceania?

You’re comparing professional players to borderline amateurs and saying the amateurs will win. Canada’s squad strength and caliber of players is astronomically higher than many teams that have gone to the WC before and put in respectable showings.
          Notice I said concacaf feels slightly better...at preeent. The standard of play this round has been quite poor from the teams 4 and below in standings. Even Canada has had some very poor play and this could be owing to key players missing some matches. I do wonder how these MLS players will do when in Qatar...overall yes some teams like Mexico, USA, Canada have talent but on any good day Iraq could beat all 3. Right now they are not the teams of days past. Things are likely to change before WC.

Also case in point...Canada easily could have lost to Honduras and El Salvador this round as both teams missed a bunch of sitters...lack of finishing is atrocious this round.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Red card for Carlos Queiroz.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Queiroz sacrificed himself for his team.

Comment

That ref had been looking forward to doing that from early in the first half.

Comment

The pre-game beef that Carlos Queiroz setup with Bakary Gassama, made what happened a sure outcome. He did the same with Ben Williams before our match vs. Iraq.

Referees do not like being shown up, especially before the game starts!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This tournament is unwatchable. can they cancel this trash or make it watchable?
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

You hope the psychology works the other way and that the ref puts decisions for you as you have put notice of them. It’s a tactic that his old boss Alex Ferguson used to use to his advantage. Mourinho does it too.

Another really bad decision by the ref at the end - no foul at all.

Comment

Worst referee ever. So poor.

Comment

I am always grateful for what CQ did for TM AND I DON'T MISS THIS PART OF HIM. He looks out of control and in the process he ends up damaging his team.

Go TM!
                          Calm Down Carlos!

Comment

8 years of putting up with IR has made the man very hot headed

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              8 years of putting up with IR has made the man very hot headed
                              Team Melli Jan, he’s been hotheaded for his whole career. In Iran he has the patience of a saint.

Comment

King CQ has eliminated Ivory Coast, Morocco, and Cameroon in this tournament. WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X