Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Really. They missed a 100% pk against Canada and the commentator I was listening to mentioned var was not available for reviewing purposes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Yes, VAR has been added for all Concacaf World Cup qualifiers since 2022:
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/conca...fiers-2022-ccl

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Yes, VAR has been added for all Concacaf World Cup qualifiers since 2022:
      https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/conca...fiers-2022-ccl
      That's awesome. They have VAR now if they can only get every nation to play on regulation size fields...lol Honduras played Canada on a very narrow field.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Dodgy PK call for Mexico. VAR didnt even review it lol.
        It looked legit on instant replays. Mexico wins by the skin of their teeth.

Comment

Comment

Much needed win for the US

Atiba Hutchinson just scored a goal off his ass for Canada. Fun fact: his wife is Iranian - eating his wife’s ghormeh sabzi led to him scoring off his thicc ass
            Yeah I don't think that woman cooks ghormeh sabzi, or anything for that matter lmao

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ndings_with_3/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Guys, the African last round qualifiers is on 23 March and I see one game only . Is there no 2 games home and away?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                  Guys, the African last round qualifiers is on 23 March and I see one game only . Is there no 2 games home and away?
                  its home and away
                  and boy what noroooz eid games
                  we will see
                  iran vs s.k

africa wcq

and europe

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    2 games, home and away

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022...AF_Third_Round

Comment

Mexico's win puts them in a commanding position to qualify. Even if they lose to USA, they play the two weakest teams in the group in their final games.

It will be nail biting for USA if they fail to beat Mexico on 24th March. They then play Panama and Costa Rica. If either of those sides win their remaining 3 games (both have to play Canada), they have a good chance to qualify.

Still not over but it's very likely the top 3 will remain the top 3 and Panama and Costa Rica will fight it out for the playoff place.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        its home and away
                        and boy what noroooz eid games
                        we will see
                        iran vs s.k

africa wcq

and europe
                        Yes I'm taking off that period. Will route also for Turkey and Egypt

Comment

US choose Minnesota to play Honduras under - 16 degrees,while having plenty of alternatives with better climate. 2 hondurian players had to be subbed out because of extreme climate

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            US choose Minnesota to play Honduras under - 16 degrees,while having plenty of alternatives with better climate. 2 hondurian players had to be subbed out because of extreme climate
                            Why not? And why should they change the city. This is actually a clever move.
                            I wouldn´t mind to play against the Persian Gulf Arab countries in the colder Tabriz.

Comment

Much needed win for the US

Atiba Hutchinson just scored a goal off his ass for Canada. Fun fact: his wife is Iranian - eating his wife’s ghormeh sabzi led to him scoring off his thicc ass
                              Atiba Hutchinson's son for Team Melli!

Comment

Jamaica have lodged a complaint about Costa Rica, stating that they played with a couple of players who had tested positive for Covid on arrival to Jamaica.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...e-players.html

Comment

Working...
                                X