Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US vs Honduras highlights:

El Salvador vs Canada highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

OneSoccer post-game show:

Comment

This Mexico team is also very average. Wouldn't mind if they're in TM's group.

Mirzapour's revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Mirzapour's revenge.
          I would actually say they are below average (for Mexico). Currently struggling against Panama in Azteca.

Comment

Mirzapour's revenge.
            Panama looked the better team. Mexico team are NOT in good situation and look weak.

Comment

Even if Mexico struggles in qualifiers, they show up for the World Cup itself. They’re very tenacious.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                The most comedy of errors type goal you can score. Off the post, off his rear and then iff his head and in...Canada is going to embarras themselves as the World Cup. I predict a massive loss of 8-0 proportions as Concacaf feels only slightly better than Oceania. I doubt any Concacaf team could best Oman or Syria right now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                I agree. Where would you rank AFC in regard to the other Confederations?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I agree. Where would you rank AFC in regard to the other Confederations?
                  The top 4 or 5 in AFC can compete with CAFs best. I rank AFC behind UEFA and CONMEBOL overall but ahead of Concacaf, Oceania, and likely on a good day equal to CAF.

The gap in terms of quality is largest in AFC of course but that in part is due to the number of nations and well the diverse economic and sporting infrastructure that exists across the continent.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Dodgy PK call for Mexico. VAR didnt even review it lol.

Comment

Dodgy PK call for Mexico. VAR didnt even review it lol.
                      Is there VAR in concacaf wcq? I thought there wasn't.

So if Mexico holds on for a win...mathematically Canada can not fall below 3rd right? They can qualify with this result tonight!

Comment

^ Ahh. Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

There is var in selective games. They babe it in the Mexico Panama game.

Comment

So if Mexico holds on for a win...mathematically Canada can not fall below 3rd right? They can qualify with this result tonight!

They've now added VAR for all concacaf games in 2022

Comment

Nvm just realized 3 matches left so in they can no longer clinch tonight regardless of Mexico Panama outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                They've now added VAR for all concacaf games in 2022
                                Really. They missed a 100% pk against Canada and the commentator I was listening to mentioned var was not available for reviewing purposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X