Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

You were told your policy and plan will fail
    You were told if you decided to go with your U21 team after 3 games you will be out
    You failed.
    what is the point of playing with players who cant participate in olympic qualification in 2 years, let alone olympics themselves?

Maybe for certain positions he should make exception, but in previous cycles we complained that team playing in tournaments wasn't building for future success.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      what is the point of playing with players who cant participate in olympic qualification in 2 years, let alone olympics themselves?

Maybe for certain positions he should make exception, but in previous cycles we complained that team playing in tournaments wasn't building for future success.
      Dear
      I have already answered those questiond few times.
      I give up

So upset at this U23 games, TM , U20 . IFF...
      i will take sometimes off as i am alreasy behind in few projects

Take care

Comment

Wowwww !!!!!! 😯😯😯😯😯😯

Comment

Poor preparation = poor performance.

Comment

Dear
            I give up

Take care
            IFF is the most incompetent federation on the planet - youth failures are always expected. No organization, planning, etc. the few times on youth level we got results like u20 was due to individual talent. Nothing under your beloved IR can succeed, sorry to break it to you.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Har saal, har dahe, hamin dastaaneh.

Teamhaaye paayeh hich maali nistand bedoome sarmaayegozaari va barnaamerizie dorost o hesaabi.

Jomhoorie Eslaami yani natavaani.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

So it's 4-0 Uzbekistan.

I guess we have to hope that Qatar wins their next match by one goal, and we beat Uzbekistan. Our only way up I'd assumed.

Comment

Dear
                  I give up

Take care
                  i havent watched any of the NaaOmid TM games yet, amma kheyli bayaad ridde bashahn ke SM ro ham az khodeshoon naaOmid bekonan...!! lol 😂

on the serious note, one must be an absolute hopeless optimist to have any realistic expectations of meaningful success @ such levels of play, W/O elaborate Payegozaari / sarmayegozaari and thorough long term planning..! something that's been nonexistent in our U football under scandalous IR/IFF for decades now that ive been loosely following..!
                  best we can hope for is a few of our players rise to occasion and pull a surprise result here n there to even have a hope of progress from even the group stages of such tourneys..!!
                  to dump MK regardless of advancing from the groups would be yet another mistake that will further compound our future struggles at UTM Levels...! by now you should know that an improved replacement is highly unlikely and the equal or shittier replacement coach will not even get installed again in a timely enough fashion..!

Shame on IFF/IR that even a piss-ant footballing nations like fking Turkmanistan one up and embarrase the county and its people repeatedly at such levels..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    So it's 4-0 Uzbekistan.
                    I guess we have to hope that Qatar wins their next match by one goal, and we beat Uzbekistan. Our only way up I'd assumed.
                    its 6-0 now. In following scenario we advance:

- Iran beat uzbekistan, any margin
                    - qatar beats turkmenistan, any margin

Uzbekistan - 6 pts
                    Iran - 4 pts
                    qatar - 4 puts but inferior GD and tie H2H
                    turkmenistan - 3 pts

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i havent watched any of the NaaOmid TM games yet, amma kheyli bayaad ridde bashahn ke SM ro ham az khodeshoon naaOmid bekonan...!! lol 😂
                      on the serious note, one must be an absolute hopeless optimist to have any realistic expectations of meaningful success @ such levels of play, W/O elaborate Payegozaari / sarmayegozaari and thorough long term planning..! something that's been nonexistent in our U football under scandalous IR/IFF for decades now that ive been loosely following..!
                      best we can hope for is a few of our players rise to occasion and pull a surprise result here n there to even have a hope of progress from even the group stages of such tourneys..!!
                      to dump MK regardless of advancing from the groups would be yet another mistake that will further compound our future struggles at UTM Levels...! by now you should know that an improved replacement is highly unlikely and the equal or shittier replacement coach will not even get installed again in a timely enough fashion..!
                      Shame on IFF/IR that even a piss-ant footballing nations like fking Turkmanistan one up and embarrase the county and its people repeatedly at such levels..!!
                      we need to show patience. There are certain lessons that are only learned the hard way for players that lack basic maturity.

Either you believe in semi-long term thinking or you dont. Yes, we can go lineup with 22 and 23 year olds, play ali asghari style like before and probably go to semi finals of a meaningless tournament, and then have to start with a whole new xi in 2 years for olympic cycle.

Instead we choose to play modern style (that if executed properly has a ceiling many times as high) with youngest possible players. Take one example, Ghorbani (CB) errors today are bc he has never been asked to build the game from the back throughout 90 mins before. When our players make it to senior TM people ask why the defenders cant build out of the back... ITs because they were never forced to or encouraged to in critical ages. When Pep guardiola got to man city and started purchasing new defenders to play his style, even those record signings and supposedly high class international players took YEARS to adapt to his idea of progressive, modern football. Somebody like John stones is a prime example.

If such players initially struggle with all possible facilities, preparation, coaching, etc given to them, why should ours not be given patience?

Dont forget in 1999 with German head coach and generational talents mahdavikia and Ali Karimi (!) , we lost to lebanon... Why is there an inherent perception we have to beat such teams. Nothing in our history in this age group backs that up.
                      It is not about talent for this age group. The most talented players were not in the team to begin with, the team played with each other (with varying personnel) under 5 times before this tournament. Current target should be starting a cycle and identifying weaknesses, honing on preferred style of play. Winning is desired of course, but not be all and end all today.

We can bail on long term projects and continue our tradition of half a century not qualifying for olympic. It is not guarantee with kia methods we get there either, but surely its better than trying the same shit that has failed for 50 years?

Comment

Im actually not as down on these guys as most here. We definitely missed a target striker. Arya BARZEGAR was missed. I think in the midfield we played well. Excluding Bavieh’s 2 boneheaded plays that led to cards. Obviously there were lapses, but the talent is there. I was expecting a bit more from Yasin. Shahryari is really quick on the wing and has pace, but the guys couldn’t just connect and weren’t cohesive in the final third. I actually think Fallah is going to be really good. He has size and pace. A couple of times he ran down the Turk winger who was supposed to be their fastest player. And that was after the 70 minute when the winger just subbed in. Fallah is also really good at playing the ball up to the wingers from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Im actually not as down on these guys as most here. We definitely missed a target striker. Arya BARZEGAR was missed. I think in the midfield we played well. Excluding Bavieh’s 2 boneheaded plays that led to cards. Obviously there were lapses, but the talent is there. I was expecting a bit more from Yasin. Shahryari is really quick on the wing and has pace, but the guys couldn’t just connect and weren’t cohesive in the final third. I actually think Fallah is going to be really good. He has size and pace. A couple of times he ran down the Turk winger who was supposed to be their fastest player. And that was after the 70 minute when the winger just subbed in. Fallah is also really good at playing the ball up to the wingers from the back.
                          from this tournament there was already good finds. Jalali at LB was excellent since Iraq friendlies. Kor for his age is super promising. Shariyari today besides the stupid dive was very efficient, great assist. He has great dribbling ability and already with a few weeks training improved decision making and patience a lot. Yousefi in previous games showed a lot of promise but needs to work on his link up play more.

That already addresses a long time problem position for this age group (LB), found a CB with high ceiling to probably pair with fallah moving forward, and 2 wingers who can be add to group of hosseinzadeh, Delfi, Khaghani.

As you say, lack of CF is a huge issue, but its really obvious now. Allahyar is the guy of course, but behind him second option should be worked on.

One big miss for this team was omid hamedifar, 21 y/o strong DM of Sanat Naft who recently returned from injury.

At RB hasheminejad played a great game vs qatar but totally gassed out tonight, another key point, this team needs fitness work.

Comment

What a boneheaded penalty to give up

Plays like that are just a soul crusher. But it happened early so we should be able to adjust

Comment

No surprise. Failure is a repeat under IR management.

Comment

Uzbeks beat Qatar 6-0.

Mathematically, we have to win against the hosts AND hope Turkmens lose OR tie with a lower goal differential against qatar. Both very tall orders.

Reality: we are basically eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                                X