Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooH0V3DC_QM
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Comment

AFC site Friday
          Preview - Group A: Turkmenistan v IR Iran
          Tashkent: Ahmet Agamyradow’s Turkmenistan face another litmus test when they meet Islamic Republic of Iran in their AFC U23 Asian Cup™ Uzbekistan 2022 Group A tie on Saturday.

Turkmenistan, who are appearing in the AFC U23 Asian Cup for the first time, held their own against hosts Uzbekistan on Matchday One but were undone by a penalty as they fell to a 1-0 defeat.

Agamyradow, while satisfied with his players' performance against Uzbekistan, admitted they have to be smarter in decision making during matches moving forward.

“We made one mistake during a set-piece situation and that caused us the game,” said Agamyradow. “This is football and now we have to switch our attention to our next opponents. In our opening match against Uzbekistan, we used up plenty of energy to defend and we lacked ball control in certain situations.”

Turkmenistan almost equalised in added time with Muhammadqodir Khamraliev sending his free-kick just wide and Agamyradow wants his players to have the same fighting mentality against Iran.

“I was very happy with how my players responded when we were trailing by a goal. They showed determination and almost scored in the end with the set-piece situation. I want my team to play with the same intensity as they did against Uzbekistan.

“It’s the first time we are playing in the AFC U23 Asian Cup and to start off with a defeat is difficult for any team. We had a day’s rest and will regroup for our next match against Iran.”

After settling for a point against Qatar on Matchday One, head coach Mehdi Mahdavikia wants Iran to improve their sharpness in front of goal after mustering only three shots on target from a total of 14.

“My players had a lot of opportunities in our opening game against Qatar but we couldn’t convert our chances and this is a problem,” said Mahdavikia. “We lost two points even though we were the better team in terms of possession. After conceding late in the second half, we managed to salvage a point and we must do better against Turkmenistan.”
          The former Iran International stressed his team must remain focused on Turkmenistan as the three points are crucial.

“The game against Qatar is finished now and we must stay completely focused on the next match. We started our recovery and we are looking forward to getting the three points against Turkmenistan. We respect all teams, but we need to get the three points against them.”

Comment

پارسا جعفری، امیر جعفری، محمد قربانی، سامان فلاح، مهدی هاشمی نژاد، محمد خدابنده لو، یاسین سلمانی، علیرضا باویه، امیرعلی صادقی، عرفان شهریاری و علی جواد کالمرزی

Shahriari -
            Kalmarzi - Sadeghi

Bavieh - Salmani Khodabandelo

Jafari - Ghorbani - Fallah - Hasheminejad

Parsa Jafari

Y Bavieh at Right?!

He is Left footed mostly ( he is ambidextrous) and an Offensice MF.
            For past 3 games Mahdavikia plated with 2 DM but today with only 1 DM Khoda
            Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2022, 04:01 AM.

Comment

*-Arya yousefi ( LW) did not start today and may be play as a sub.
              He is very good Winger and can improve. One weakness he has is he follow occationally own insticts rather than team game plan and coach instruction. At this age and level for him to consistantly get a chance to play is to fully trust game plan. Against Qatar he was careless and was replaced by Shahriari who scored and staart today.
              Arya will get his chances again.

*- Milad Kor
              Mahdavikia like and mostly start milad kor as U23 CB. He was reliable even score a goal during qualification round. He has not been at his best during past 3 games and his errors has been costly. He is Zobakan player but has yet to play for his club to get experience in competative games.
              He is not starting today.
              Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2022, 04:14 AM.

Comment

What time is the game eastern time?
                Will be on irib?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  What time is the game eastern time?
                  Will be on irib?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  9 US east
                  V3
                  Youtube coverage is better no annoying Iranian reporter

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

(1) #AFCU23 - Group A | Turkmenistan (TKM) vs Islamic Republic Of Iran (IRN) - YouTube

Comment

Comment

This jafari kid at LB looks good he should be in TM senior side!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Omid have started very well. High press, incisive + quick passing, great energy.

Smart pass from Erfan finds bavieh who scores with a great right footed shot. 1-0 up

Comment

Anybody have a link?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X