• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    20 year old Mehdi Hashemnejad

He play as RB for U23 but played for Malavan, MIS and U19 a winger

Comment

پوریا لطیفی فر ، کاپیتان تیم جوانان #مقاومت_تهران یکی از آینده دار ترین بازیکنان #فوتبال_پایه است.
      اگر تا آخر #کلیپ به تماشای بازی چشم*نوازش بنشینید متوجه خواهید شد که این استعدادناب را باید هر چه زود تر در تیم های مطرح ببینیم.
      فوتبالیستی که اهل #همدان است و در پست هافبک دفاعی و هجومی توپ*می زند.
      قد 1متر 85 سانتی این بازیکن ، فیزیک مناسبی برای این پست هم هست.
      مربیان و مدیران باشگاه ها هر چه زودتر این استعداد را با قراردادی بلند مدت جذب کنید.

Pouria Latififar, the captain of the #Tehran_Resistance youth team, is one of the most promising #football_football players.
      If you watch the eye-catching game until the end of the #clip, you will realize that we must see this talent in the prominent teams as soon as possible.
      A football player who is from #Hamedan and plays as a defensive and attacking midfielder.
      The height of 1 meter 85 cm of this player is also a suitable physique for this post.
      Get coaches and club managers as soon as possible with a long-term contract.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

There are 6 games and hopefully Sepahan U3 players get chance to play.

Salmani 80
        Yousefi 14
        Mohkamkar 23

Comment

U23 Update:

Tomorrow Saturday is start of 5 days Third Training Camp,

U23 vs Gol Gohar
          April 14

Comment

Comment

Because of the air pollution, which was not recognized suitable for outdoor training in the morning, U23players went to the PEK (performance elite center) to practice under the supervision of the technical staff.

Comment

Houshmand/CB were absent from practice today.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 04-09-2022, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I havent posted here for 10 years but I came back to say that Pouria Latififar looks like a proper baller.

Comment

Originally posted by xoraster View Post
                    I havent posted here for 10 years but I came back to say that Pouria Latififar looks like a proper baller.
                    Glad to see you again
                    Hope to see your valuable contribution again.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good to have you back man.
                          Mokhlesim.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

St Mark jaan, do you have any info on this player? He looks proper.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                St Mark jaan, do you have any info on this player? He looks proper.
                                Except few clips i have not seen any game he has played. He has been on talent watch since 2015 with U13 Hamadan.
                                During U17-18 he has been among the fan fav but not the best.

It's unfortunate we don't have active U16-17-18-20 to watch progress of talented youth.

Last edited by St_Mark; 04-09-2022, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X