No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team needs a decent foreign coach. Kia says all good things and is a articulated guy but that doesn't win you games.
    He has almost zero coaching experience. Even in his own academy he is not the guy running the show.
    He is better fit at adminstrative job.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We can't even take a corner properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Team needs a decent foreign coach. Kia says all good things and is a articulated guy but that doesn't win you games.
        He has almost zero coaching experience. Even in his own academy he is not the guy running the show.
        He is better fit in adminstrative job.

The way he was talking to the. Team was so mellow and laid back. A coach needs to transfer energy .

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          The way he was talking to the. Team was so mellow and laid back. A coach needs to transfer energy .
          I don't know why we never take a lesson or two from u23 failure.
          Get a decent academy coach like Qatar did and make him works with the kids
          Doesn't need to be a big name.

Comment

Tajik raping us. Fkk

Comment

Az oonja avordim.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Is it Mahdavikia's first game as Iran's u23 coach?
                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

This chap should start pulling his hair out instead of teeth!!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Tajik football improved alot. Istiklol success was not an accident. Their u23 play decent football also.
                    They are probably 2nd best ex soviet in asia after Uzbek.

Comment

And when you think about it this is a phenomenon that happens in all of our teams. I think there is only one answer ..."mental strenght". We simply cannot sustain during a tough match.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I don't know why we never take a lesson or two from u23 failure.
                        Get a decent academy coach like Qatar did and make him works with the kids
                        Doesn't need to be a big name.

We couldn’t even get a decent coach for the senior team. Where is a decent academy coach going to come from?

Comment

Haha tajik commentator complaining about our players wasting time, and saying it is only happening in asia lol

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            We couldn’t even get a decent coach for the senior team. Where is a decent academy coach going to come from?
                            There are many academy coaches who are making less than 100k a year. Pay them 3 times ba kaaleh mian.
                            Academy coach don't make that much

Comment

Barzegar red carded
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Karte Sorkh for Arya Barzegar

Iran will play the last few mins with 10 men.

Comment

Working...
                                X