No announcement yet.

Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair game, has to retake starting position from the guy he is competing with Rui Costa who scored the last match and had a better game. What I respect about this coach is his meritocratic system, when his competition (Rui Costa) wasn't scoring and Mohebi was, he became a starter. Once he went on a drought lost his starting position to Rui Costa.

Comment

Comment

Benched!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Not in the squad today….anyone know why?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He was subbed on - 78' min
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

After this 2-0 win they are 8th. just a couple points off 7th.

Hope he can get back into the xi for the last 5 games. Fully expect him to make an impression in build up to WC next year. This year was a bit hard for him with injuries, settling in, etc, but he showed good promise in many games, incl vs Porto and Benfica.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/249...B1%DB%8C%D9%84

highlights of all his ball touches in the last game. looked good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

Looking good!

We need physical and fast players in this WC.

I hope mohebbi, Allahyar and Zahedi make the squad , i also prefer Alipour over ansarifard, supersub potential

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      After this 2-0 win they are 8th. just a couple points off 7th.

Hope he can get back into the xi for the last 5 games. Fully expect him to make an impression in build up to WC next year. This year was a bit hard for him with injuries, settling in, etc, but he showed good promise in many games, incl vs Porto and Benfica.
                      No room in the squad for him with world-class players like Kamyabinya and Torabi there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

you can already see a massive improvement in terms of his ball retention, decision making compared to start of the season. The type of progress that only happens when our young players choose europe. Compare to situation of ghayedi

Comment

you can already see a massive improvement in terms of his ball retention, decision making compared to start of the season. The type of progress that only happens when our young players choose europe. Compare to situation of ghayedi
                          yeah exactly
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Au contraire, following your wife around from store to store in a Dubai mall keeps you extremely agile. The constant lifting of credit cards also means you get some weight training in.

Comment

I agree - my biggest problem with him was always his decision making and I felt he didn’t know how to use his physical presence. Both of those seem to have improved noticeably since he got to Portugal so I tip my hat to him for that. He definitely deserves the TM spot over ghayedi IMO and will be 2500x more useful against our 3 very physical WC opponents (regardless of which UEFA team qualifies - they are all very physical teams).
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i dont see why some people are bashing ghaedi so much, it was very clearly ss who pushed him to go to UAE. after all he owed it to them after they helped him cover up for the car crash

Comment

Working...
                                X