Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    Hoping that now that we've qualified, Skocic starts experimenting a bit more with our line-up to see what works and what doesn't. Would be nice testing Mohebbi and Sayyadmanesh.
    I agree, not vs SK but definitely vs. Lebanon.

Comment

Starting against Vizela.

According to the lineup, seems to be playing as a RM in a 4-4-2.

Comment

I would like to se Mohebbi/Ghaedi combo with Karim on the flank 45 minutes
        And a Alipour/Ghaedi combo aswell.. that would be a speeedy counterattacks for sure
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          I would like to se Mohebbi/Ghaedi combo with Karim on the flank 45 minutes
          And a Alipour/Ghaedi combo aswell.. that would be a speeedy counterattacks for sure
          Ghae who? Some shopping to do?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Ghae who? Some shopping to do?
            I like his style.. know he gets a lot of hate nowdays.. but as its been cleared, it was the clubs choise to send him there and they put pressure on him, he wanted to go to europe..

he has unique style that can be very useful for TM in the future. when he blows up bigtime everybody doing the mall jokes will love him again.. just look at Taremi, he also played in that sort of league before Porto move.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I like his style.. know he gets a lot of hate nowdays.. but as its been cleared, it was the clubs choise to send him there and they put pressure on him, he wanted to go to europe..

he has unique style that can be very useful for TM in the future..
              The guy lost his starting place at his club in UAE, I'm not saying he should be blacklisted from TM, but until he shows form for his current club at least I don't think he should be considered at the moment (irregardless of him going to Europe or not).

Comment

Game tonight vs Vizela. Starts in 15 minutes. Mohebi starting.

Comment

MoMo with some good build up play.

He's getting much better being on the ball. He is playing lone striker. He is also making nice runs in-between the defenders, but the end-product passes from his teammates leave a lot to be desired sometimes.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    MoMo with some good build up play.
                    Nice layoff for his teammate

Comment

The weather looks horrible

Comment

Be nazare man behtare agar Santa Clara az Mohebi manande baale raast estefaadeh kone taa shomareye 9.

Ashkaare ke vaghti az kenaarehaa betonee be sooye markaze zamin harkat kone karsaaz-tar ast.

Va dar zemn yek posti ast ke behesh a'dat daare.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Be nazare man behtare agar Santa Clara az Mohebi manande baale raast estefaadeh kone taa shomareye 9.
                          Ashkaare ke vaghti az kenaarehaa betonee be sooye markaze zamin harkat kone karsaaz-tar ast.
                          Va dar zemn yek posti ast ke behesh a'dat daare.
                          Khoob basi kard to postesh derooz. Rating bala gereft. Fekr konam chon ke hanooz nafasesh hanooz sad-dar neest bar hameen morabe avazesh kard dar dayegeh 63’.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Khoob basi kard to postesh derooz. Rating bala gereft. Fekr konam chon ke hanooz nafasesh hanooz sad-dar neest bar hameen morabe avazesh kard dar dayegeh 63’.
                            Nemigam bad baazi kard, amma migam be nazare man poste aslish baale raast ast, ya mohaajeme raast dar yek tarkibe 4-3-3.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

On the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X