Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

𝙈𝙊𝙃𝘼𝙈𝙈𝘼𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙃𝙀𝘽𝙄 ⚡️

The Iranian winger scored again for Santa Clara, this time against Benfica, opening the scoring.

Since the beginning of the 2nd round, and in just 83 minutes on the field, he scored 2 goals and 1 assist 💥

In this winter market, and after little use at the club, he had proposals to leave, but he stayed, worked, and is now reaping the rewards of it!

In the game against Benfica, he left injured, but let's hope it's nothing serious. This good form must continue.

You deserve this so much @mohammadmohebi2021 ❗️🌹

Comment

Great News: According to Santa Clara's medical staff, Mohebi's injury is NOT serious and he is fit to join their training sessions. Has recovered from his groin injury suffered from the match against Benfica and is fit to start against Portimonense next Monday should the coach choose to start him.

https://footballi.net/news/r/700161/...دی-نیست

پزشک سانتاکلارا: مصدومیت محبی جدی نیست

.پایگاه خبری فوتبالی- با اعلام پزشک باشگاه سانتاکلارا آسیب دیدگی محمد محبی برطرف شده است و این بازیکن می تواند در تمرینات عمومی این باشگاه شرکت کند

به گزارش فوتبالی و به نقل از ورزش سه، محمد محبی در دقیقه 52 بازی با بنفیکا به دلیل کشیدگی کشاله تعویض شد و این بازی در حالی با نتیجه دو بر یک به سود تیم بنفیکا خاتمه یافت که زننده تک گل تیم سانتاکلارا محمد محبی بود. این سومین گل او در فصل جاری بعد از رفع مصدومیت از ناحیه کمر بود و با توجه به اینکه در ترکیب تیم جا افتاده به نظر می رسد در بازی های بعدی سانتاکلارا به این روند ادامه دهد.

سانتاکلارا در بازی بعدی دوشنبه 2 اسفند به مصاف پورتیموننزه می رود و بر اساس اعلام پزشک باشگاه سانتاکلارا محمد محبی در صورت صلاحدید سرمربی تیم می تواند از ابتدا به میدان بیاید. محمد محبی بعد از اینکه در هفته نوزدهم و بیستم و بازی نیمه نهایی لیگ کاپ به عنوان بازیکن تعویضی وارد میدان شده بود و دو گل به ثمر رساند در مصاف با بنفیکا از ابتدا در ترکیب تیم سانتاکلارا قرار گرفت اما در همان دقایق آغازین نیمه دوم مصدوم شد و از زمین بازی بیرون آمد.

Comment

Is he playing as a striker or winger for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Is he playing as a striker or winger for them?
          both. When they play 3 back formation he plays as a second striker. In 442 they adopted vs benfica he was the Right Midfielder and had quite a deep starting position

Comment

Both Mohebi and Alipour are flourishing in Liga Nos and I am excited about their future. Muscle pulls are tricky and could turn into tears if not treated in a timely fashion. Hopefully, Santa Clara medical staff is risk-averse and he is not ok'd to practice if not ready.

Go Mohebi!

Comment

Is he considered injury prone? I think he missed earlier games due to injury also ?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                Is he considered injury prone? I think he missed earlier games due to injury also ?
                Yeah he’s either injury prone? or got a bit too much flair for the dramatics ..!?
                I didn’t see anything happen to him in the last match that would’ve pointed to a pulled groin..!? in fact to me it looked very much like grass rolling antics at a time when they were under immense pressure from Benfica……maybe the longer he stayed on the ground & the louder the Benfica fans got about it, he got embarrassed ..so he pretended pulled groin just to be able to save face as he walks off the pitch..!!? Lol 😆

Comment

Back in training

Comment

^^^ good news man.

are you qazvini by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      ^^^ good news man.

Comment

^^^ good news man.

LOOOL
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Yeah he’s either injury prone? or got a bit too much flair for the dramatics ..!?
                            I didn’t see anything happen to him in the last match that would’ve pointed to a pulled groin..!? in fact to me it looked very much like grass rolling antics at a time when they were under immense pressure from Benfica……maybe the longer he stayed on the ground & the louder the Benfica fans got about it, he got embarrassed ..so he pretended pulled groin just to be able to save face as he walks off the pitch..!!? Lol 😆
                            To me he looked tired. He looked gased out in the first half. He has a great physic but needs to work on his stamina alot more.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

^^^
                              esmesh Hamide.... koonam nemide..!!

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              To me he looked tired. He looked gased out in the first half. He has a great physic but needs to work on his stamina alot more.
                              i suppose..? probably a little.? ... the timing of his flop on the ground was certainly suspect and now him supposedly returning to full fitness so quickly....!!

Comment

With Lincoln and Cryzan (2 red-carded players) returning to the XI after serving their suspensions, this could mean Mohebi starts on the bench for this match unless he gets the nod ahead of Ricardinho who was quite ineffective against Benfica.

What the lineup will be:

Costa

Ricardinho---Lincoln---Cryzan

Morita---Carvalho

Mansur---Villanueva---Boateng---Ramos

Pereira

What the lineup should be:

Costa

Mohebi---Lincoln---Cryzan

Morita---Carvalho

Mansur---Villanueva---Boateng---Ramos

Pereira