Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subbed off due to injury

Comment

Hopefully nothing serious - bad timing to pick up a knock with the momentum he has just built.

Comment

dafauq happen ...? pulled groin muscle..?? shame he was having a good game.. hopefully not out for another 5-6 weeks

khob berim be karemoon beresim ... any other games coming up today worth staying home for ?

Comment

they down 2-1.

Was it even bad? The injury didn't look bad. just thought cuz he had a yellow might as well just sub him
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Heyf shod.

Hess mikonam mitonest hatta yek gole dige ham rooye zedde hamle bezane.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Fulltime: Teame Hokoomati 2-1 Santa Clara

Comment

What's really unique about him is his stature and strength. He is really strong and speedy. Hope he can stay injury-free.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I haven't watched any of his performances yet. How is he in from a ball control and decision making point of view? Last i remember from his TM games these were his bigger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      I haven't watched any of his performances yet. How is he in from a ball control and decision making point of view? Last i remember from his TM games these were his bigger issues.
                      Significantly better than it was when he arrived in Portugal. His vision has improved as well and can see open teammates when he's under pressure.
                      This game he actually started in almost a second striker position before the goal, then slipped to a right winger.

Comment

Comment

As i said he should avoid the brain fart of moving to arab land. I see a good future for this guy in Europe

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Ngl I thought he'd be another failure in Portugal, really glad he's finding his footing and proving us wrong. Wonder if he'd be TM material at some point. Even Shahab Zahedi can't get a place atm

Comment

Good kid,

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181043...8C%DA%A9%D8%A7

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/251/...al-Santa-Clara

He's averaging a goal per 85 minutes now lmao. What a Chad

Comment

Working...
                                X