Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was his first actual start, right?

What a way to have a full debut, three big contributions in three games too....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      This was his first actual start, right?

What a way to have a full debut, three big contributions in three games too....
      https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/15...Clara-FC-Porto

In the league, yes. But he started in the Allianz Cup against Porto and had a good performance, even influenced 3rd goal Santa Clara scored.

Comment

3 straight games and already 3 goals (last was own goal but it was mohebi who made it happen)
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mohebi whistled for a foul in a dangerous position. Gets a yellow too. Questionable call but MM has to know big teams like Benfica will get these calls.

Comment

Hes playing RM in 442. Putting in a good shift so far off the ball. Great energy and physicality in the press, good tactical awareness to watch his runner, dangerous ex barca LB Grimaldo (stats wise he is one of the best LBs in europe on offensive end).

Comment

Since i first saw him i thought of Mohebi as Taremi junior in terms of playing style.

It's not just the acceleration, vision etc... it's how awkward they make themselves for the opposition to play against, constantly stretching and confusing them and moving from wing to deep lying attack etc....

He still doesn't have the foul-winning skills of his Bushehri big brother though.

I imagine Azmoun and Taremi's understudy will likely be Ansarifard for Qatar. But it would be a big shame if Mohebi doesn't join Allahyar there as well....

Comment

I usually don't comment of refs as I think, in general, they are unbiased. But this guy is calling EVERYTHING for Benfica... Even when Benfica fouls!!!

Comment

got cautioned for a silly rash slide tackle ... he did make some contact with the ball... so coulda been a no call..?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Since i first saw him i thought of Mohebi as Taremi junior in terms of playing style.
                    It's not just the acceleration, vision etc... it's how awkward they make themselves for the opposition to play against, constantly stretching and confusing them and moving from wing to deep lying attack etc....
                    He still doesn't have the foul-winning skills of his Bushehri big brother though.
                    I imagine Azmoun and Taremi's understudy will likely be Ansarifard for Qatar. But it would be a big shame if Mohebi doesn't join Allahyar there as well....
                    I mean we call up Ghayedi and Torabi on regular basis. Two players who offer exactly nothing to TM on the pitch. Guys like Mohebi and even to some extent delfi are likely to be our future in wide areas and there is no reason to not invest in them now, get them in camps, some sub minutes. They are talented and working their ass off in hard euro environments while ghayedi and torabi attend a combination of mall dates in dubai and IR incel rallies in tehran. If even in those situations those 2 were tearing up their respective leagues maybe there would be an argument to be had, but they are hardly doing that either.

Comment

mansour for TM lol

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Mohebi whistled for a foul in a dangerous position. Gets a yellow too. Questionable call but MM has to know big teams like Benfica will get these calls.
                        Benfica are such a hookomati team!

Comment

Taremi mohebi Alipour scored against Benfica. I think mehrmo did it too but not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            VAMOS MOHEBI!!!
                            one more goal and he'll be in the radars of top teams including porto.

Comment

His goal:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...mad_mohebi_22/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                one more goal and he'll be in the radars of top teams including porto.
                                Baradar, he needs to break into XI first before we can entertain any bazargarmi

Comment

Working...
                                X