This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    He already declined the Grasshoppers cause the salary was too low apparently
    That club is bad luck, it is where Davari went and his career combusted afterwards
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I still am so shocked to see how bad Mohammadi has become. He was one of the best LBs we had in recent years, and now he is just a shadow of himself. I really don't get what happened to him, he looks like he is scared of the ball now. He used to be fearless in defense, and not shy about moving forward. Now he can do neither unfortunately..
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Yeah, I just saw that. Karim earns €500k/per year at AEK Athens, but Grasshoppers were only willing to offer him €300k/per year.
        Respect to him - guys like Montazeri, Rezaeian, Khalilzadeh, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Ghaedi etc... have been on salaries from 25-40K per week tax-free (Montazeri takes home a higher pay packet than Taremi!)

Karim (apart from one year in Persian Gulf) has spent almost a decade in European clubs earning a quarter of what he would have in Qatar or UAE.

https://fminside.net/players

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Respect to him - guys like Montazeri, Rezaeian, Khalilzadeh, Mehrdad Mohammadi, Ghaedi etc... have been on salaries from 25-40K per week tax-free (Montazeri takes home a higher pay packet than Taremi!)

Karim (apart from one year in Persian Gulf) has spent almost a decade in European clubs earning a quarter of what he would have in Qatar or UAE.

It helps when your wife’s family are incredibly wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Nokhodi already beat me to it, but I don't think those guys have a rich spouse like Karim who could financially support them. Reason why I was promoting him joining Swiss Super League is he could likely open doors for other players in Iran when he does well like he did in Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Nokhodi already beat me to it, but I don't think those guys have a rich spouse like Karim who could financially support them. Reason why I was promoting him joining Swiss Super League is he could likely open doors for other players in Iran when he does well like he did in Greece.
              still though, 300k is honestly peanuts for what he should be getting

Comment

I wish Nottingham Forrest would bring him back he did quite well in his brief stint there and the fans liked him from what I remember.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hajsafi started the last friendly vs utrecht (1-0 W for AEK). He played 60 mins at LB.

Milad replaced him for last 30 mins of second half.

Comment

Main AEK site rated all the players performance in preseason. Hajsafi receiving rave reviews, milad not so much. Coincides with rumors today they may look to move milad.

<<Miland Mohammadi: The Iranian left-back did not have the level and image that many would have expected. And just that Almeida played three in defense, without using him with the starters and constantly had him with the substitutes, says (too) much about what he showed. He started out as "confused", but towards the end he resolved himself competitively and was more substantial. Of the unsatisfied players. >>

<<Ehsan Hadjisafi: The experienced Iranian with great seriousness and consistency is the best left-footed defender of AEK at the moment, with fluency in the long ball and how he keeps his position. Something he showed many times in preparation. Hadjisafi missed some training at the beginning due to the high intensity, but he came back. And he was also good among the players who earned praise from Almeida several times. Looks to be an important unit for a solution on the left and in the midfielders.>>

https://www.enwsi.gr/1188507/aek/aek...i-kritiki.html

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Main AEK site rated all the players performance in preseason. Hajsafi receiving rave reviews, milad not so much. Coincides with rumors today they may look to move milad.

<<Miland Mohammadi: The Iranian left-back did not have the level and image that many would have expected. And just that Almeida played three in defense, without using him with the starters and constantly had him with the substitutes, says (too) much about what he showed. He started out as "confused", but towards the end he resolved himself competitively and was more substantial. Of the unsatisfied players. >>

<<Ehsan Hadjisafi: The experienced Iranian with great seriousness and consistency is the best left-footed defender of AEK at the moment, with fluency in the long ball and how he keeps his position. Something he showed many times in preparation. Hadjisafi missed some training at the beginning due to the high intensity, but he came back. And he was also good among the players who earned praise from Almeida several times. Looks to be an important unit for a solution on the left and in the midfielders.>>

https://www.enwsi.gr/1188507/aek/aek...i-kritiki.html
                      Ahhh the greek translated names!

Miland Mohammadi, Ehsan Hadjisouvlaki and Karim the buddy Ansarifarnt

Comment

Hajsafi starts final preseason game. Guess he will enter the season as 1st choice LB.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Hajsafi starts final preseason game. Guess he will enter the season as 1st choice LB.
                          Very, very good news. I said it from the second he joined AEK that this had the potential to be the best move he has made in his career (along with going to 2. Bundesliga for one season). It’s not there yet but it’s starting to have signs of looking that way.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Very, very good news. I said it from the second he joined AEK that this had the potential to be the best move he has made in his career (along with going to 2. Bundesliga for one season). It’s not there yet but it’s starting to have signs of looking that way.
                            Totally agree. Even though I dont want him anywhere near the National Team anymore but I'm really glad for him and think he's had a pretty decent Pro career and he's been one of our legionnaire that has made the wisest choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Totally agree. Even though I dont want him anywhere near the National Team anymore but I'm really glad for him and think he's had a pretty decent Pro career and he's been one of our legionnaire that has made the wisest choices.
                              I’m in full agreement with you Essi jan. Never liked him much and always thought even in his younger days he was very overrated but for the situation he is in, to be playing in a big club when your expected to win almost every game it’s a good pressure to play under bc in TM we will have those same expectations. So for him to be in that environment and do well is good for the sake of TM. Playing with quality caliber team mates (which AEK have plenty of) is very good too…..they just have to figure out a way to put it all together and fix the holes in their soorakh defense.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Karimi and Hajsafi should be our CMs for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X