This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is making great points.

With Hajisafi we have someone who is lacking speed and real defensive ability but can play the ball out.
    With Milad, every attack we start from his end will fail but he is an aggressive defense.
    It’s clear we need Vahid as LB. Someone like Ghodoos will then have to play Vahid’s usual DM role.

Unless someone magical shows up in the next few months as Lb, it is now our 2nd weakest side (after RB).

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Hahaha.. With all due respect to Ehsan he's had a decent few matches now that he's replaced Milad

I trust Hajsafi at LB over Milad and Noorafkan tbh... At least he has experience?
      His only experience in TM as LB is being bad at it. He literally cost us so many goals with his man-marking. I don't understand how after 14 years he never learned how to play the position.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
        I hear you, but tell me, who beside mimo do we have have that can keep up whit the pace of England and Usa?
        He has the speed, but he literally can't play football anymore. I don't get what happened to him, he looks so defeated when he is playing. He can't complete a simple pass or tackle anymore. He and Hajsafi are both huge liabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Hahaha.. With all due respect to Ehsan he's had a decent few matches now that he's replaced Milad

I trust Hajsafi at LB over Milad and Noorafkan tbh... At least he has experience?
          What's remarkable is Hajisafi has experience with 2 World Cups (probably going to his 3rd), 3 Asian Cups, and I think even an ACL final, but he somehow doesn't learn from any of his mistakes.
          in 2008-09, we really thought we had found a gem, but he got worse and worse.

Comment

Amiri IMO is needed in midfield, so unless we play 3-5-2 we are stuck with one of the options at LB. if we play counter attacking we need his pressing ability.

potential 3-5-2

CBs: hosseini, kanaani, khalilzadeh
            RWB/LWB: Amiri and moharrrami wingbacks
            CM: ezatolahi, nourollahi, Ghoddos
            Forward: taremi, azmoun

also possible to play ghoddos at RWB and maybe someone else (mehdipour, karimi) at CM

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              What's remarkable is Hajisafi has experience with 2 World Cups (probably going to his 3rd), 3 Asian Cups, and I think even an ACL final, but he somehow doesn't learn from any of his mistakes.
              in 2008-09, we really thought we had found a gem, but he got worse and worse.
              I literally can't comprehend how he had 14 years to develop some basic skills in defending, and managed to NEVER develop them. He literally is the same as when he started off in that position, if not, slightly worst now. His inability to adapt is shocking. Both Shojaei and him made us a man down every time they played. I appreciate his efforts, but I hope to never see Hajsafi in TM again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                Amiri IMO is needed in midfield, so unless we play 3-5-2 we are stuck with one of the options at LB. if we play counter attacking we need his pressing ability.
                potential 3-5-2
                CBs: hosseini, kanaani, khalilzadeh
                RWB/LWB: Amiri and moharrrami wingbacks
                CM: ezatolahi, nourollahi, Ghoddos
                Forward: taremi, azmoun
                also possible to play ghoddos at RWB and maybe someone else (mehdipour, karimi) at CM
                I think without a doubt he has to go with a 3-4-3/5-4-1 against England with Amiri nominally at left back but allowed to press into midfield. It gives both Amiri and Moharammi license to get forward and and try and avoid their full backs from overlapping at will. Plus both these players are more comfortable bringing the ball out than any of our other options in those positions. The extra covering centre back can also step out wide to double up on their pacey wide players and most likely one of the defensive midfielders will be given the task to pick up Kane when he drops deep. It’ll look more like a 5-4-1 out of possession with Taremi tracking back but also gives the opportunity for a Amiri/Taremi overload on one side or a Moharammi/JB overload on the opposite side when we break, whilst maintaining at least 4 at the back with the opposite full back holding and the wide CB stepping across to cover.

Comment

weekly feta watch.

Hajsafi and Milad started (Hajsafi at LCM, Milad at LB) vs panathinaikos. Milad played full game, pretty solid showing and some good offensive contributions (nearly had an assist from low cross). Hajsafi from highlights had one brilliant shot that hit the bar.

Karim played the last 5 mins.

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi scored. 1-0 for AEK
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Ehsan Hajsafi scored. 1-0 for AEK
                      Misile?
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

At this point Ehsan's gotta be our starting LB at the WC...

Can't think of anyone better than him at LB right now!?!?!

Comment

thats more a sniper than a misile though, he shot the goalies balls off.. great goal by Haji Cafu!
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ol Haji can smell the World Cup...fker doesnt die...His best form for TM came in leadup to WC/Morocco+Spain matches, in large part due to his good club form that season for panionios and Olympiakos. Even greek league is better at keeping players in shape/form than PGPL.

We will still be very liable to conceding goals from that zone, like he was responsible for goal we conceded vs russia, he was atrocious vs turkey (albeit in central mid role), and Quaresma goal was also on him (as well as many goals in previous years), yet he remains better than norafkan and milad, by some distance.

Amiri will probably make the WC but will be needed in the central midfield zone. Maybe in back 5 he can take spot as left piston (LWB), and hajsafi can sit on the bench but in a back 4 if he maintains this for a few more months at the start of next season the spot is his.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                thats more a sniper than a misile though, he shot the goalies balls off.. great goal by Haji Cafu!
                                That was actually so strategically placed. Goalie could have maybe saved it if he lowered himself just a bit but the speed at which the ball was going + the consequences of lowering his body was not worth it, don’t blame him one bit
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X