This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Level of play is worse than Iran. They just have better stadiums and training facilities.
    Ya this league is a waste. Matches are fixed and overall just a joke league. I prefer any Persian Gulf league over Greece.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Ya this league is a waste. Matches are fixed and overall just a joke league. I prefer any Persian Gulf league over Greece.

Let's just get away from leagues where training consists of smoke breaks and beach hangouts 2 days before the game.

Comment

Karim out for two weeks due to eye injury received during cake face smash 🤦

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

For those who think CQ (if he returns) won't keep on playing hajsafi are deaming

Comment

The cake that nearly ended his professional career

PSA: DO NOT place sharp objects like toothpicks, razor blades, needles, etc in cakes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              The cake that nearly ended his professional career

PSA: DO NOT place sharp objects like toothpicks, razor blades, needles, etc in cakes!!!!
              I believe those tall double and triple tier cakes have to have a few tall support/structural sticks to keep them from tipping over. The exact same thing happened to the son of our friends here where dad pushed son's face in the cake and nearly blinded him... Adjusted PSA: Please use shallow single tier cakes or pies for face smashing purposes!!!

Comment

When is Hajsafi’s birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  For those who think CQ (if he returns) won't keep on playing hajsafi are deaming
                  Hajsafi or not, his results were better overall and even Spain, Argentina and Portugal barely managed a goal on us when playing his solid defensive tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                    Hajsafi or not, his results were better overall and even Spain, Argentina and Portugal barely managed a goal on us when playing his solid defensive tactics.
                    Barely managed? They still scored and did enough to keep us from advancing. Yes if group stage and out is acceptable to you then great...CQ will guarantee that. Even Skocic will.

Folks in order to advance from Group stage yiu must score. Cq doesn't have any game plan beyond defense.

Here he is in 2005 saying Man U should try for more 1-0 wins. The guy only cares about defending...

Cq states you defend and keep a clean sheet you might get a chance score to score 1. But we know nothing ventured nothing gained. If you don't press and try you have to rely on own goals. Every opponent requires a unique strategy. Can't defend against Lebanon same way you do Argentina...
                    https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/que...ctics-1.510798

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just bring in the Guus from retirement if Sko is changed.. cant be that hard to persuade him.Guus Hiidiink for TM

And then you will se, that he also will use Hajisafi
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

What was the actual injury to the eye? Corneal abrasion or worse? If it requires hospitalization and an eye patch, not a good sign

Comment

it looks like this without patch

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              Karim out for two weeks due to eye injury received during cake face smash 🤦

I had to check to make sure today wasn’t April 1st.

Comment

Koodoom bi-namak be ina yad dade har tavalod ye kek bokone tu surate uni ke tavalodeshe?

Akhe in loosbazi ha masalan kheyli bahalan?

In karo mardom shayad 30 sal pish mikardan..

Omidvaram chize khasti nabashe, khak tu sare uni ke surate in badbakht ro kard ru kek, va khake kolle donya tu k**ne uni ke TOOTHPICK chepund tu ye kek..

Comment

Working...
                                X