Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye I thought he had a positive Covid test so couldn’t go. Unless he has since tested negative and we have told him that he can stay with his club.

Comment

Hajsafi is playing and Ansarifard on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Hajsafi is playing and Ansarifard on the bench.
        lol, wasn't Karim in Iran last night?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          LiveScore is either having me on (which is possible) or he hopped over at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Yeah, but Greece is like right next door. Plus Taremi played against Iraq on minimal hours of sleep.

Comment

Their Twitter team sheet has him as on the bench.
              https://mobile.twitter.com/AEK_FC_OF...Cz1Zzp1akpAAAA

Comment

1-0 down at half time.

Comment

Turkish could get you there in under 7. If Karim left right after the match he probably made it there early in the morning. Hajsafi's second test was negative and he played in an earlier match on Sunday too.

Comment

Milad starting, Karim and Ehsan on bench, match started few min. ago.

Comment

Milmo red carded. Cannot believe how low he is falling

Comment

interesting, suedi ex national player talks about fixed games in panatinaikos and greek league..

‎Marcus Berg talks about match-fixing in Greece‎
                        ‎Of: ‎

Mikael Ljungberg

Michael Wagner

‎PUBLISHED: LESS THAN 2 HOURS AGO‎
                        ‎UPDATED: ‎‎LESS THAN 2 HOURS AGO‎
                        ‎SOCCER‎

‎Match-fixing and widespread corruption. ‎

‎It was Marcus Berg's everyday life when he played for Greek Side Panathinaikos. ‎

‎"I just wanted to get off the pitch," the Blåvitt striker told ‎‎Göteborgs-Posten.‎

‎Marcus Berg returned to IFK Göteborg in the summer of 2021 – then from Russian Krasnodar. ‎

‎Between 2013 and 2017, he belonged to The Greek Panathinaikos, a time that, according to Berg, was surrounded by court decisions and corruption. ‎

‎The former striker told ‎‎gp‎‎ about how he was told before a match by the coach that he would receive a yellow card. The league didn't want him to play play-off games because he was among the better players. ‎

‎"After a minute a post came, I tried to chest the ball in, but got a yellow card at hand. Then I just wanted to get off the field," Berg told the newspaper. ‎

‎"I went over to the coach and said, 'Replace me, I'm not going to play anymore.‎

‎Feeling mentally bad‎
                        ‎According to Berg, it is a widespread problem in Greek football. He stayed at the club for several seasons. He told the newspaper that he enjoyed himself very well, but that after each season he felt mentally ill because of the obvious corruption. ‎

‎"There has to be a system that gets rid of this, because it can't. "Very much settled," he told the newspaper. ‎

‎Berg also claims that a Swedish judge went down to Greece to try to overcome the problems and point out that it would not be too clear what the judges wanted – without success. ‎

Marcus Berg under en match i Panathinaikos.
                        ‎Marcus Berg during a match in Panathinaikos.‎
                        ‎ Photo: Yorgos Karahalis / Ap‎
                        ‎"I found out we couldn't win the league. ‎
                        ‎Hasse Backe ,who was coach of Panathinaikos in 2006, agrees with much of what Marcus Berg tells Göteborgs-Posten:‎

‎"I'm convinced that Berg is absolutely right out there. When I was signed by Panathinaikos, I found out we couldn't win the league for the next two years. They were serious when they told me.‎

‎Would Olympiakos win?‎‎ ‎
                        ‎"Yes, that's the way it was," Backe told Sportbladet. ‎

‎"Our president produced a video with a summary of the penalties Olympiakos had received the season before. I was shocked to see what kind of punishment they had received. It was so obvious.‎

‎According to Backe, the problem is widely known. ‎

‎"It was very sad that this connection existed in Greek football because there were a lot of other positives as well. But these particular pieces are known to everyone," says Backe.‎

‎According to Sportbladet's sources with good insight into Greek league football, the situation has improved, among other things, after foreign referees were appointed to make referee appointments more transparent.‎

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...her-i-grekland
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What you mean to tell me a league where half of the clubs are owned by mafias, and the owners walk into a pitch with a handgun is corrupt???

What's next Portuguese league is fixed in favor of Benfica, Porto and sporting?

Comment

They lost 2-1 in the Greek cup today after conceding 2 goals in the 95th and 97th minutes despite leading 1-0 at 83rd.

Haji Safi started, Karim subbed in at the 93rd minute, and Mohammadi not in the squad

Comment

Maybe suspension carry over to cup games which is why Milad wasn’t playing.

Comment

People seem to have forgotten about our boys in Greece. Karim and Ehsan started away to their former team today and got beat 1-0. Milmo remained on the bench all game (let's see if its temporary or whether ehsan has become first choice at LB) and highlights?
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X