No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice cross by Allahyar finds his man, then shot gets saved by GK! Could have been an assist on another day.

Comment

Zahedi's first touch is so off. I don't find him TM material.
      Allahyar is good but he keeps the ball too long and doesn't look around. Heads down most of the time. This needs to be addressed if he wants to have long career in Europe.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor half by both. Specially Sayyad, few bad passes... Also Zahedi didn't get much of service but some amateurish first touch.

Comment

Nice combination of Sayyad and Zahedi at the end of the first half.

Comment

I havent watched zorya's games and this is my first time. But WOW!
            talk about toxic environment.
            Sayad doesnt pass to anyone.... unless it is to Zahedi ... or if he's really REALLY forced with no options!!!
            and nobody wants to pass to him either .... unless they have NO options anywhere else, even a back-pass!

Not a good way to make your case for any prospective suitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              I havent watched zorya's games and this is my first time. But WOW!
              talk about toxic environment.
              Sayad doesnt pass to anyone.... unless it is to Zahedi ... or if he's really REALLY forced with no options!!!
              and nobody wants to pass to him either .... unless they have NO options anywhere else, even a back-pass!

Not a good way to make your case for any prospective suitors.
              Yeah, there's kind of a "in it for yourself" mentality/culture at this team.

Comment

Again he got the ball and all he had in his mind was to run with the ballup to the box and guess what? He lost the ball again lol
                I wanted Alahyar for the next TM matches but after watching almost his full game for the first time i get why he wasn't invited.
                The kid needs some serious coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Again he got the ball and all he had in his mind to run until the box and lost the ball again lol
                  I wanted Alahyar for the next TM match but after watching almost hus full game for the first time i get why he wasn't invited.

I cant understand it still. He can have all the deficiencies in the world, we still see what he can do on regular basis recently. Plus the way he plays for zorya isnt how he will be in TM setting necessarily.

The option invited instead couldnt even go 2 training sessions in camp before sustaining injury and being unavailable for selection (Kaveh).

Comment

Again he got the ball and all he had in his mind was to run with the ballup to the box and guess what? He lost the ball again lol
                    I wanted Alahyar for the next TM matches but after watching almost his full game for the first time i get why he wasn't invited.

Still need to integrate youth to build for future. If alternative is Kaveh, then YES, Allahyar should be definitely be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I cant understand it still. He can have all the deficiencies in the world, we still see what he can do on regular basis recently. Plus the way he plays for zorya isnt how he will be in TM setting necessarily.

The option invited instead couldnt even go 2 training sessions in camp before sustaining injury and being unavailable for selection (Kaveh).
                      He probably will be a great player one day, but with the way he is playing right now, he wont last long in TM.
                      Unless Agh Karim 2 ta zire goshesh bezane lol

Too much Khoreh bazi. I mean once in a while is Ok but, everytime he get the ball he doesn't even look around.

Comment

You said it yourself though , this is your first time watching his full game. You can’t judge a player on that or some highlights.
                        Also the calibre of the clubs we have heard want to sign him shows that scouts who have watched his games see a good player.
                        Who would you like to take his place in the squad over him?

Comment

Yup allahyar offers a lot more than kaveh at this stage in their careers….for the role of our 4th striker behind Taremi, azmoun and Karim…..allahyar can do more than kaveh and when you add age into factor it makes perfect sense to include him regularly as opposed to kaveh who is only going downhill at this point in his career.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He probably will be a great player one day, but with the way he is playing right now, he wont last long in TM.
                            Unless Agh Karim 2 ta zire goshesh bezane lol

Too much Khoreh bazi. I mean once in a while is Ok but, everytime he get the ball he doesn't even look around.

but again, do you think he will adopt a similar outlook when he is on TM with guys like Taremi, Azmoun, Ghoddos, Gholi, etc arround him and Bagheri, Hashemian watching on evaluating his performance?

Probably like most 19 year olds after a week they score some stunning goals and get linked with half of europe his head is in the sky a bit and hasnt come back down to reality yet. Ofc that will impact how he looks in the pitch, but has nothing to do with how he will perform a specific role off the bench for TM, where he knows exactly what the expectations are (i.e that he provides physical strength, energy off the bench to help in pressing, 50/50's and completes simple passes when he gets the ball, unless he sees good space to penetrate and use his speed).

Doesnt mean at all that he should not be invited. Azmoun went through similar thing for a few months after he scored his first CL goals for rostov, berdyev quickly put him back in his place lol.

Comment

Goal Zahedi 87’!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                You said it yourself though , this is your first time watching his full game. You can’t judge a player on that or some highlights.
                                Also the calibre of the clubs we have heard want to sign him shows that scouts who have watched his games see a good player.
                                Who would you like to take his place in the squad over him?
                                I don't have anything against him. In fact i said earlier he should be invited base on his number lately. But anyone who watch a full game of him realize he needs serious coaching.

Comment

Working...
                                X