No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are 2nd place in Hungary behind Ferencvaros. Historically a very small team, think they have some investment behind them being the president is from this town.

play in this gorgeous stadium. For 4 months until the end of the season it is an ok place for him, he can continue showing himself and then likely make a transfer to bigger Western EU league in the summer.

Definitely dont consider them to be worse than what Zorya was showing for much of this season.

Comment

It wasn’t long ago that we were worried he would be in a war zone. Glad to see he is safe and has found somewhere to play temporarily to keep up his fitness levels.

Comment

Hungary closer in rank to Slovenia/Slovakia or where ever Iman Salimi’s career went to die than Ukraine. Its a shit move brought on by unfortunate circumstances. I guess its good that he’s out of Ukraine and training/playing.

Comment

Happy he didn't come back to middle east. If all of our best players could have done so

Comment

I think it is Viktor orban club

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              They are 2nd place in Hungary behind Ferencvaros. Historically a very small team, think they have some investment behind them being the president is from this town.

play in this gorgeous stadium. For 4 months until the end of the season it is an ok place for him, he can continue showing himself and then likely make a transfer to bigger Western EU league in the summer.

Definitely dont consider them to be worse than what Zorya was showing for much of this season.
              Wow what a beautiful stadium.

Comment

OMG im mesmerized by that stadium. How beautiful is that

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Happy he didn't come back to middle east. If all of our best players could have done so
                  Any one of our players who play in Qatar or UAE could play in Hungary or Ukraine or most East and Central European countries. Main reason they don't go is the money.

Comment

Not the best country or club but at least he's out of a warzone. Wish him the best, great striker

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      yea ... underwhelming move but better than gutter/pgl transfer that could get him stuck back there again, this time for good..!

Comment

I imagine might have a hard time following his games beyond score lines. Ukraine was tough Hungary will be just as difficult if not tougher to follow. Goodluck to him though. Hopefully he can get some consistent game action.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          I imagine might have a hard time following his games beyond score lines. Ukraine was tough Hungary will be just as difficult if not tougher to follow. Goodluck to him though. Hopefully he can get some consistent game action.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          The club doesn't seem to have an official Twitter

Comment

I can see him going into the starting line up sooner rather than later. Top scorer so far this season only has 6 goals in the league. They have only scored 31 goals in 23 games.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Hungary closer in rank to Slovenia/Slovakia or where ever Iman Salimi’s career went to die than Ukraine. Its a shit move brought on by unfortunate circumstances. I guess its good that he’s out of Ukraine and training/playing.
                              Not really lol.. Slovakian league is much worse

Hungarian league isn't good either tbh but this is a very solid team.. Having lived in Hungary a bit I've watched some of their league games (huge lol I know) and this team is better than Zorya IMO

The rest of the league is pretty bad though besides Akademia and Ferencsvaros. Anyways it's good for a 4 month loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Any one of our players who play in Qatar or UAE could play in Hungary or Ukraine or most East and Central European countries. Main reason they don't go is the money.
                                Very well said Nokhodi jan. Not sure about Ukraine or other countries, but Hungarian league pays dirt cheap... Most of their talents are Hungarians instead of foreign imports

Their players make like 2-3 thousand a month... About the same as a grocery store bagger in the US

Comment

Working...
                                X