No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas or rumors besides the PP move in terms of next plans for SZ? Hopefully he isn't sidelined too long...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Fifa will open a special transfer windows for foreign players of Ukraine and Russia. The players can be loaned to an other team and their current contract won't be broke'

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Fifa will open a special transfer windows for foreign players of Ukraine and Russia. The players can be loaned to an other team and their current contract won't be broke'
        Ya Qatar ya PP.

Befarmaaid shaam.

Agar yek modir-barnaameye dorost o hesaabi daashte baashe shayad betone bemoone Europa.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wouldn't mind him in PP for the rest of the season, we can really use him
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Wouldn't mind him in PP for the rest of the season, we can really use him
            No thanks.
            It seems he is training with a team currently (i guess in Hungary). To be confirmed

Comment

No thanks.
              It seems he is training with a team currently (i guess in Hungary). To be confirmed
              Ferencvaros?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Ferencvaros?
                No idea

Comment

He returns to Iran he will lose any chance of making WC squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He returns to Iran he will lose any chance of making WC squad.

He will lose a successful euro career if he returns in Iran but seeing how garbage ipl players like torabi getting called every time, I think he will be called up again

Comment

Iranian media claiming Rio Ave interested as well. [In addition to Persepolis.]

Comment

He will lose a successful euro career if he returns in Iran but seeing how garbage ipl players like torabi getting called every time, I think he will be called up again
                        Torabi is winger, he is forward. We have plenty

Comment

Comment

All due respect to the country of Bulgaria, their league is really poor now. Its even more mafia run than Croatia's or Ukraine's or Russia's or even Iran's!

It would be a very bad choice to go there. Portugal is his best bet.

Comment

yea, he musta be on a pretty meager salary at Zorya??

Like Ardalan said earlier, it really shouldnt be that tough of a task for his biorzeh agent to land him a temporary Loan destination club in much better leagues of eu till the end of season..?
                              im sure there be at at least a handful of clubs in Portugal top league which wouldnt mind a late season reinforcement this late in the season on a the cheap..!! either to avoid drop or push for european spots etc..?
                              same with Eredivisie or even better leagues of europe..!! he certainly is a quality (now very affordable), small gamble , late-season reinforcement ..!!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X