X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Still... there are plenty Brazilians..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Their quality is quite high. Many play for Brazil u23. Even from previous generations more weren’t naturalized because willian, Fernandinho, even taison all were getting call ups for Brazilian NT / were widely expected to get callups in the future.

To naturalize a talented young player is quite difficult, shakhtar is now known as gateway for young brazilians to Europe and many go on to bigger teams and expect to become NT regulars or at least get NT chances at some point in their career. They won’t agree to play for ukraine that easily lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      First game of the season for them . Allahyar is on the bench and Zahedi is playing up front. Game currently is 0-0.
      Medzdidz jaan, could you take Allahyar out of the thread title? He is no longer with Zorya. I guess you could start a new 2022 Allahyar at Fenerbahce thread while you are at it

Go Allahyar!
      Go Shahab!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Medzdidz jaan, could you take Allahyar out of the thread title? He is no longer with Zorya. I guess you could start a new 2022 Allahyar at Fenerbahce thread while you are at it
        Go Allahyar!
        Go Shahab!
        Isn’t he technically there till the end of this month 🙂 I am happy to change to just Zahedi now though.

Edit - No idea how I change the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          The issue with fener is they didn’t believe in him since day 1.

They would leak things to the press like coaching staff does not believe in him, think his fundamentals are flawed, etc. instead of working on those things with him, giving him minutes, finding him a decent loan they send him to shitty istanbulspor where again he didn’t really play.

Only when he got away from fener to ukraine with decent coach who trusted him everybody saw how much he could give and what potential he had. If zorya weren’t broke they would have bought him outright and flipped him for 2-3x the money, making fener look like the degenerate idiots they are in the process.

Now they get second chance with him, while his market value is high, he is on form, and has many teams after him. If they don’t sell they must play him to keep him developing, keep his value high, etc. if they really plan on playing the other loser forwards they have instead they should make it clear now and just make some good from him with his sale, letting him continue progressing as well
          He actually played lots of min in Istanbulspor

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So Ansarifard has 4 goals in 16 games and Rezaei 0 in 11. This is Allahyar’s competition? Last year everyone was saying its too early for him in TM, we have other forwards. At least Skocic doesn’t seem to be confused anymore regarding this matter. Or is he? I can’t wait to see the next list…

Comment

I'd like to see him start pushing ARJ for his starting TM spot but I think his place as first attacking sub off the bench is fairly secure now.

Comment

Uh-oh!

Pereira got sacked!

Comment

this club despite being a huge one is always undergoing managerial changes, high player turnover, instability.

For some of our guys that may not be necessarily bad, but for a young talent of allahyar's level he deserves a much more development focussed environment that will have real plan for how to maximize his tremendous potential.

These are critical years for him. If he continues to fix his game IQ and positional understanding, linkup play he can become a top level forward in europe one day. If he misses the window and doesn't develop properly he will find himself limited later on when physical attributes, speed, and raw instinct alone are not enough to bail him out.

Hope he doesnt waste any time there and makes a smart choice, pushes for a transfer.

Comment

Fenerbahce’s opponent today had two players sent off in min. 38. They could only draw 1-1……..

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.aksam.../haber-1229730

Anderlecht rumors picking up steam again in turkish press. Apparently they will submit official offer shortly.

Comment

allahayar confirmed he will be leaving zorya on instagram… i’m not fabrizio romano but… HERE WE GO!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              hes back with fener??? recent picture???

Comment

Glad he left zorya, now hope he leaves fener aswell.. holland would ve great!
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X