Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
    Allahyar is 20 yo and is just as impressive in his position as Vitaliy is and he is going to EPL. It sucks to be from IR Iran.
    Moshiri Kojayi?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Aria jan thank you for zahmati ke mikeshi but please challenge people that you interview.
      Personally i would ask him about his doping issue + specifically who spoke to him about joining ukrain national team .
      I'm sure most people wanted to hear the "TRUE" story about his doping and south korea issue. I wanted to know what actually happened, whos fault was it and does he think this could be one of the reasons he that he doesn't get any invites for Team melli.
      But again thanks for your work. You guys are heading to the right direction
      Thanks for your comment my friend. I certainly agree with you. However it's harder said than done. Reason why I say that is because although, yes, you want to hear it, at the same time the truth is out there, its been published on media before, if he chooses to reveal it on the podcast then that's his choice, I'm not going to press for an answer if he isn't willing to give one himself, I'm not a journalist. Also, on who he spoke to about joining the Ukrainian national team, it was the FFU (Ukrainian federation) who contacted him last season when he was in the TOTY.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        Thanks for your comment my friend. I certainly agree with you. However it's harder said than done. Reason why I say that is because although, yes, you want to hear it, at the same time the truth is out there, its been published on media before, if he chooses to reveal it on the podcast then that's his choice, I'm not going to press for an answer if he isn't willing to give one himself, I'm not a journalist. Also, on who he spoke to about joining the Ukrainian national team, it was the FFU (Ukrainian federation) who contacted him last season when he was in the TOTY.
        No worries man . I understand where you coming from and I totally appreciate your work but I wanted to hear his side of the story. Personally I think these are the thing that bring more listners to your podcasts. I'm not saying put pressure on them to get the answer out, all i'm saying is question them and give them the choice to answer or not.

Anyways bro keep up the good work. Waiting for more Team melli interviews (possibly sardar or taremi). If you bring taremi you got to ask him about the skocic issue. We all wanna hear his side of the story too.

Comment

Allahyar would actually fit super well into Everton and Rafa's system.

They are super physical and well organized, looking to break fast and cause damage on transitions and set pieces.

When Calvert Lewin and Richarlison are fit, this can work quite well bc combo of those 2 and demarai gray have the quality to execute.

Issue is when those guys are not fit, like current situation, the drop off is tremendous to the next guys that come in their place.

Allahyar would get good minutes there and fit with their new policy of making more under the radar young signings. Could definitely acquire him at a snip for just ~7 mil tops.

His mobility and speed, power on the break would be a perfect match for what they are trying to do.

Richarlison----Gomes/Allan---Doucore---Gray

-------------Allahyar-------Calvert Lewin------

Would be very explosive and hard to physically match for a lot of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Aria jan thank you for zahmati ke mikeshi but please challenge people that you interview.

Personally i would ask him about his doping issue + specifically who spoke to him about joining ukrain national team .

I'm sure most people wanted to hear the "TRUE" story about his doping and south korea issue. I wanted to know what actually happened, whos fault was it and does he think this could be one of the reasons he that he doesn't get any invites for Team melli.

But again thanks for your work. You guys are heading to the right direction
            yea i agree..! one of the more boring interviews yet ... with rather routine , non-leading pg questions and almost all well-rehearsed? bs rudimentary diplomatic bs answers .... makes one think he had a list of questions to be asked of him prior to interview..?

ps
            i cant be arsed to listen to whole interview again but at what minute does he reveal the Ukraine national team link..?? i think i only heard him say that, back when he was blowing up the league scoring charts at Olympic and was considered one of the best 11 footballers playing in ukraine, there were some discussions (mostly amongst fans/media?) of him possibly getting a call up to their national team..!! which is sorta natural discussion when an internationally uncommitted foreigner miterekooneh in any domestic ..!!
            i dont believe there ever was a formal approach from Ukraine fed....!! and dont recall hearing saying there was..?

anyways, it took a long while to establish himself at Zoraya (and in hindsight, he probably shoulda stayed in Olympic..?) but it seemed he finally became more of a regular in their team towards the end of the season and to be fair, once he got more solid minutes and playing chances, he did decently enough deliver ...!?

i think he brings a different profile of a physical and more aggressive and more direct attacking option for us in TM and surely deserves a call up to TM... !! especially ahead of mostly played-out, oldies like Rezaie and ansarifard..!! and no better time to test him out than in the next upcoming WCQs, with us virtually already qualified..!

Comment

https://football24.ua/allahyar_u_din...proti_n700871/
              Allahyar being touted by Ukrainian press as answer to Dynamo's CF problems.

He would be coached by the very well known Romanian Lucescu there, who is one of the best talent developers in old Eastern block and credited with development of Mkhitaryan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Fernandinho, and many others.

After returning to ukraine, this time to coach shakhtar arch rivals dynamo, he got them to win league after many years, showed respectable CL performance, and has developed new crop of youngsters including everton-bound Myokolenko, 19 year old CB Zabarnyi, Shaparenko, and highly rated winger Tsygankov who will probably next to leave for big fee.

During his time in Zenit I remember once he was super impressed with milad after game vs Terek (milad gave two assists). Wonder how different milads technical development would have been if he went and worked with him during that period.

This is probably most realistic case for Allahyar and a very good option, in addition to any offers he gets from top 5 league. Personally prefer Kyiv to likes of Fener, Brugge, Anderlecht. Would remind me of azmoun moving to zenit (from midtable team in eastern euro league to top dog), but will be happening at the correct time, aka 5 years earlier than when sardar did it, plus would be under guidance of a much superior coach than semak.

Comment

Posted on his IG story...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://football24.ua/allahyar_u_din...proti_n700871/
                  Allahyar being touted by Ukrainian press as answer to Dynamo's CF problems.

He would be coached by the very well known Romanian Lucescu there, who is one of the best talent developers in old Eastern block and credited with development of Mkhitaryan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Fernandinho, and many others.

After returning to ukraine, this time to coach shakhtar arch rivals dynamo, he got them to win league after many years, showed respectable CL performance, and has developed new crop of youngsters including everton-bound Myokolenko, 19 year old CB Zabarnyi, Shaparenko, and highly rated winger Tsygankov who will probably next to leave for big fee.

During his time in Zenit I remember once he was super impressed with milad after game vs Terek (milad gave two assists). Wonder how different milads technical development would have been if he went and worked with him during that period.

This is probably most realistic case for Allahyar and a very good option, in addition to any offers he gets from top 5 league. Personally prefer Kyiv to likes of Fener, Brugge, Anderlecht. Would remind me of azmoun moving to zenit (from midtable team in eastern euro league to top dog), but will be happening at the correct time, aka 5 years earlier than when sardar did it, plus would be under guidance of a much superior coach than semak.
                  yea... he was linked with them earlier and now it looks more likely to materialize, ??? since it'll likely cost them less to buy him directly from parent club than to go zoraya as rumored earlier and have them add their upcharge to the earlier proposed transfer....!?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Posted on his IG story...
                    where is he...back in istanbul ..? vacay in dubai?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      where is he...back in istanbul ..? vacay in dubai?
                      That looks like Dubai. Won’t find out about final club decision until January based on what he said.

Comment

I don't buy this Ukraine NT rumor, he is most likely making things up.
                        First this is Ukraine not Azerbaijan and they don't have single foreign players in their squad(a part from some ex soviet union who hold both passports).
                        Plus there are plenty Brazilian in Shakhtar and Dynamo, why they go after an Iranian ?!

Second, they have a very decent forward like Yaremchuk in their squad, plus two promising young players, Sikan and Besedin who play for two giants in Ukraine, why would they go after this guy?!?!
                        He is trying to attract attention from our coaching staff, not sure if it is a right way!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I don't buy this Ukraine NT rumor, he is most likely making things up.
                          First this is Ukraine not Azerbaijan and they don't have single foreign players in their squad(a part from some ex soviet union who hold both passports).
                          Plus there are plenty Brazilian in Shakhtar and Dynamo, why they go after an Iranian ?!
                          Second, they have a very decent forward like Yaremchuk in their squad, plus two promising young players, Sikan and Besedin who play for two giants in Ukraine, why would they go after this guy?!?!
                          He is trying to attract attention from our coaching staff, not sure if it is a right way!!!
                          A couple of those Shakhtar Brazilians have played for Ukraine in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            A couple of those Shakhtar Brazilians have played for Ukraine in recent years.
                            I didn't find any who is in their current squad, and half of their squad is Brazilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I didn't find any who is in their current squad, and half of their squad is Brazilian.
                              None of the new young guys have been naturalized (yet) but previously marlos and junior moraes. Between them played like 40 games for ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                None of the new young guys have been naturalized (yet) but previously marlos and junior moraes. Between them played like 40 games for ukraine
                                Still... there are plenty Brazilians..

Comment

Working...
                                X