No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Decisions are not made by us": Skripnik - whether to remain in the Dawn of Allah (VIDEO)

Viktor Skrypnyk spoke about the extent to which the Iranian can be redeemed

In an interview with BurBuzz, head coach of Luhansk Zorya Viktor Skrypnyk spoke about the Iranian connection of forwards in the team, as well as the possibility of buying out Allahyar.

Read also: Skrypnyk: Should be in Ukrainian football? I'm not a writer or an artist (VIDEO)

- What made Eugene Geller generous and buy Shahab?

- If the president considered it necessary and wanted, I am only glad. This transfer is currently paying off. He has been playing very well in recent games.

- Now in general the Iranian connection pulls Zorya.

- They just play ahead. Those who play behind, at their gates, pull. Both young and experienced footballers are important to us. We invited Oleksandr Gladky, who became an important element of our team. Young people can develop near him.

- Is there no way to save Allah?

- I really want it, but other people decide. A word about Fenerbahce. To keep it, we need to spend the annual budget of the club. We knew what we were doing when we rented it for a year and a half. Nobody expected him to play like that. Now I'm just reading about the interest in him from other clubs. And he is not just called to the national team. It's just a compliment to him and Zorya, where he's progressing. So we are developing young people well.

- They say that Shakhtar wants him. Will he suit this team?

- You need to ask the coach who evaluates him in terms of his team. He has an extraordinary technique, and he can be even better, - said Skrypnyk.

https://footballua.tv/ua/news/103675...allahyar-video

Comment

Just playing for pride in their last Europa League match, they are 1-0 up. Allahyar starting and Zahedi on bench.

Comment

Allahyar is starting in his last game 🥳 for Zorya against Dynamo. (Shahab is absent from the squad.)
        https://youtu.be/OGIK9NHLdw4

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Allahyar is starting in his last game 🥳 for Zorya against Dynamo. (Shahab is absent from the squad.)
          https://youtu.be/OGIK9NHLdw4
          why last game?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
            why last game?
            From what I’ve read from Ukrainian and Turkish sources, he will go back to Fenerbahce. I read Zorya has tried to extend the loan, but rejected by Fener.

Comment

Fener are at 5th place and desperately need to win games, not sure if it is the right moment for him to rejoin them.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Fener are at 5th place and desperately need to win games, not sure if it is the right moment for him to rejoin them.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Its not. Hopefully they sell.

Comment

Hurry up Club Brugge or Anderlecht, come through!!!

Comment

Anyone know how Diego Rossi has been doing at Fener- he was quality in MLS.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Anyone know how Diego Rossi has been doing at Fener- he was quality in MLS.
                      I’ve been keeping an eye on him. He’s got some assists like late winner against galatasaray. But they got him for goals and he’s not really scoring. Only 2 goals in 17 games.

Comment

Allahyar goal!

Comment

Comment

WHAT A GOAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              WHAT A GOAL!
                              Azmoun, Allahyar... How many Iranian players will top4 league/top teams snub like that?

Comment

Something I've noticed about AS, not just this goal either, he has very good goal awareness. He knows where the goal is at all times, even without looking, and even when his back is towards goal. Invaluable trait that affords him an extra split second to get off a shot.

Also, this goal came against Ukrainian giants Dynamo Kiev, CL participant. AS is a big game player who shows up under the bright lights, when it matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X