No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two guys have good chemistry together - Zahedi can finish as well as create, same for Allahyar. They should both have a chance in the national team.
    Shame we don’t have chance to play a friendly - I would love to see them tried out together for Iran - as another back up option for Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Damn this BODØ/GLIMT team is good! They are ahead vs Roma at HT!

Comment

Their is no way Alipour is better than Zahedi. What a tank!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Not sure what more Zahedi can do to earn a call up…..it’s getting insane at this point.
          He should move to uae/qsl/perspolis to be called by Skocic

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            He should move to uae/qsl/perspolis to be called by Skocic
            Which strikers do we have that play there ? Unfair criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Ghaedi, torabi. Even moghanlou made the preliminary list

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Not really a striker but Ghaedi

Comment

Zahedi and Sayyadmanesh i think cant be ignored anymore, i dont say as first choice but surely they deserve a try in TM, even if its bench only

Comment

Arab commentator was praising both Allahyar and Zahedi (especially Allahyar) through the match from what it sounded like and kept mentioning they're Iranian. I also think he mentioned that Allahyar was called up to NT, not 100% sure though.

Comment

Comment

Zahedi has the size and physical style of play that could made wonder against physically weak middle eastern team like uae, lebanon..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Zahedi has the size and physical style of play that could made wonder against physically weak middle eastern team like uae, lebanon..
                          In AFC, refs don’t like physical play unless it’s Korea. Otherwise agree.

Comment

شهاب زاهدی بهترین مهاجم هفته چهارم لیگ کنفرانس اروپا+ تصویر

.پایگاه خبری فوتبالی- شهاب زاهدی مهاجم ایرانی تیم فوتبال زوریا لوهانسک اوکراین در ترکیب تیم منتخب هفته چهارم لیگ کنفرانس اروپا قرار گرفت

،SofaScore به گزارش فوتبالی و با انتخاب سایت
                            .شهاب زاهدی مهاجم ایرانی تیم فوتبال زوریا لوهانسک اوکراین در تیم منتخب هفته چهارم لیگ کنفرانس اروپا قرار گرفت. این سایت به زاهدی نمره ۸.۳ را داده و به عنوان بهترین مهاجم این هفته انتخاب کرده است

.زوریا شب گذشته برابر زسکا صوفیه بلغارستان قرار گرفت و با دو گل شهاب زاهدی و اللهیار صیادمنش مهاجمان ایرانی خود برابر حریفش به پیروزی رسید. زاهدی علاوه بر گلزنی، پاس گل دوم را هم ارسال کرد

https://footballi.net/news/r/675364/...%2B-تصویر

Shahab Zahedi makes UECL Round 4 TOTW on SofaScore due to his MOTM performance yesterday against CSKA Sofia - scoring the 1st goal and providing the assist to Allahyar for the 2nd.

Comment

What sucks is we don't have any friendly. Otherwise i would have invited Zahedi and have a closer look at him in a friendly
                              We need to prepare after Karim era. And Zahedi is 26.
                              There are alsk Abdi, Moghanlou and Alipour as well but for now in my opinion Alipour and Zahedi have an edge.

Also Shahbazadeh despite the age keeps scoring and is on fire since last season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the above Karim Bagheri's PFDC burner account?

Comment

Working...
                                X