No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He now has 7 league goals. 2nd best scorer of the league, two short of top scorer.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

What a goal

Comment

Listen, we all know Ghaedi would beat him in a 1v1 when you disregard his physicality, he's not a goalscorer, his play is predictable and he looks like Osama Bin Laden's lovechild but honestly, he's operating at a level that makes a strong case for starting for TM.

I'm taking bets Sgohcic might not even know he's Iranian, the mug.

Comment

Be nazar mirese dar in baazi terekond.

Chizi ke Allahyar mitone be TM bede na tanha golzani ast amma TAHHAROKE ziyaad. Va dar zemn dar faaze feshaar avordan rooye harif vaghti toop dasteshoon ast mitone besyaar mofid baashe.

Man khodaayish nemidonam Torabi va Ghaedi dar TM che kaar mikonand.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Its so stupid to not call up this guy. He is future of our forward line, doesnt matter if you think his best position is not yet known. Look at all the thing he brings to the table.

Skocic clearly isnt too confident with torabi, ghayedi. Not even willing to give them 5 mins a game. Maybe he should go for some players that can actually bring something to the table off the bench and not just run azmoun taremi into the ground.

In fact, you can even make strong case allahyar could start if skocic drops this stupid 442 and goes back to 433. Taremi from left, Sardar through middle, allahyar on right would kill asian teams in many scenarios, specially if he includes some actual creativity in the midfield line like ghoddos, salmani.

One of biggest criticisms of skocic is after 10+ games in charge he introduced basically no new blood to TM mins, worked to get them experience in meaningful games.

-Ghayedi seemed closest, doesnt even give him time of day now, even when azmoun is clearly saving himself sometimes and taremi is gassed.
            -Hardani he could easily rotate with sadegh who is just working his way back from repeated injuries, he prefers to play sadegh every 90 mins resulting in the guy having wild fluctuations in performance.
            -Yasin he could integrate into midfield, provide fresh blood and ideas, instead he plays nourollahi until his last breath and then when he needs a sub turns around and brings on SARLAK!
            -Norafkan so far is the only one, and skocic even quickly binned him for SK game in favor of amiri at LB. Weird he doesnt even try with naderi who has been our most in form defensive legionairre, or defensive player period this season.
            - Doesnt even give allahyar, zahedi a callup but persists with kaveh who is basically permanent paraplegic or tied to some 3rd rate belgian teams bench.

Time is ticking. 1 yr to blood some new guys and actually give us some new options to think about, or we can just go to WC as most predictable team there than will hoof to taremi,Azmoun and pray.

Comment

Wow, amazing goal. This guy has so much potential. Hope he goes to top 4 league ASAP.

Comment

I agree with above. Allahyar should be in the TM squad 100%, he offers much more than Rezaei and looks like a very promising player. He can be a super sub at the WC with his speed and explosive play. I can easily see him in a top 3 league if he continues to develop and chooses the right paths...

Comment

This is why Zorya was a great fit for allahyar for where he is at in his career….he has the talent to be a world class player and this is crucial confidence he is getting by thriving the way he is.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Its so stupid to not call up this guy. He is future of our forward line, doesnt matter if you think his best position is not yet known. Look at all the thing he brings to the table.
                    Skocic clearly isnt too confident with torabi, ghayedi. Not even willing to give them 5 mins a game. Maybe he should go for some players that can actually bring something to the table off the bench and not just run azmoun taremi into the ground.
                    In fact, you can even make strong case allahyar could start if skocic drops this stupid 442 and goes back to 433. Taremi from left, Sardar through middle, allahyar on right would kill asian teams in many scenarios, specially if he includes some actual creativity in the midfield line like ghoddos, salmani.
                    One of biggest criticisms of skocic is after 10+ games in charge he introduced basically no new blood to TM mins, worked to get them experience in meaningful games.
                    -Ghayedi seemed closest, doesnt even give him time of day now, even when azmoun is clearly saving himself sometimes and taremi is gassed.
                    -Hardani he could easily rotate with sadegh who is just working his way back from repeated injuries, he prefers to play sadegh every 90 mins resulting in the guy having wild fluctuations in performance.
                    -Yasin he could integrate into midfield, provide fresh blood and ideas, instead he plays nourollahi until his last breath and then when he needs a sub turns around and brings on SARLAK!
                    -Norafkan so far is the only one, and skocic even quickly binned him for SK game in favor of amiri at LB. Weird he doesnt even try with naderi who has been our most in form defensive legionairre, or defensive player period this season.
                    - Doesnt even give allahyar, zahedi a callup but persists with kaveh who is basically permanent paraplegic or tied to some 3rd rate belgian teams bench.
                    Time is ticking. 1 yr to blood some new guys and actually give us some new options to think about, or we can just go to WC as most predictable team there than will hoof to taremi,Azmoun and pray.
                    Skocic want to qualify first rather than injecting fresh blood, like cq did also. He is conservative as long as he gets results, that's why he stick to nourollahi and such

Torabi and Ghaedi are players that didn't succeed in crappy qatar/uae and shouldn't take the place of Allahyar, zahedi. Imo torabi is a lost cause, staying too long in middle east and with no notable progress. Ghaedi has still time to wake up but it didn't take the good direction.
                    I know some will say zahedi isn't a winger but all his last assist/goal I saw came from the wings

Comment

There are absolutely no more reasons not to call up Allahyar for TM. Not calling him now is going to be a strategic mistake. He should not only be called up but He should get respectable minutes along with Saman and Salmani. I agree with inarsenwetrust that we need to give these guys enough minutes so that we could take advantage of their talent in WC. He is an amazing winger, goalscoring opportunity creator and a finisher AND HE IS ONLY 19. Come on Esko, time to go the next level as a coach.

Go Allahyar!
                      Go Shahab!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He now has 7 league goals. 2nd best scorer of the league, two short of top scorer.
                        I believe he has 6. One of his goals was in ECL. However he has 4 goals in his last 3 games in all comps. Ridiculous form.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

But… can he look pretty on the bench and give a good pregame speech?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            But… can he look pretty on the bench and give a good pregame speech?
                            loool was than an reference to AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              loool was than an reference to AJ?
                              Mr. 89 caps.

Comment

Skocic will most likely invite Kaveh. Despite his shape as he invites Hajsafi, for so called vets leadership but Allahyar who play actually as winger atm deserves it more than Ghaedi who is also winger/behind striker guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X