No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab’s TM invite is long overdue. I was rubbed the wrong way when he whined about not being called up that one time on his Instagram story footballing wise he has got a lot to offer.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Osmihen is good, but do you think he's really worth €70 million?
      Whenever I see that amount of money especially in a country like Italy for a player who had one decent season in France, I get suspicious.

Nokhodi jan, inflation. A cup of coffee in 1970 likely will not be the same cost as a cup of coffee in 2019 because of inflation. Or a Cheeseburger and Coke in the 70s/80s will not be the same price as they would be today. Why? Because of inflation.

Same concept associated with football transfers: https://football-observatory.com/Mon...tball-transfer

Imagine the sort of quality you could buy in a football transfer market with €10 million decades ago compared to today.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      As I posted this, look what comes out. Many transfers in Italy are now under investigation for overvaluing to artificially balance accounting books.
      The Osmihen transfer is one of these.

https://football-italia.net/arthur-c...investigation/
      With that being said, I can't disagree with you that €70 million for a player with a single decent season in France is a bit shady (which likely explains why it's being under investigation). Thanks for sharing the article. Also, I want to add and say that the city of Naples (Napoli) has a huge mafia presence within the city and often has association with the mafia culture. I believe both can be hold true, transfer prices increasing due to inflation and shady involvement from 3rd party sources (e.g. mafia) as we see with many Italian clubs like Napoli or Juventus.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        You’re not wrong. But my point is that clubs will value Nigerian more than Iranian. He might not get the same opportunities at Brugge. Everyone made fun of Beiro for what he said in the airport, but we saw what happened with Rezaei and Mohammadi.
        I agree, clubs will value Nigerian players more than Iranian players. The reasons that play into that are mainly politics, besides not having Nigeria's achievements at an international stage. But, I don't agree that he won't get the same opportunities as the rest. A coach is not going to diminish his chances of winning just because a player comes from "X" country.

Rezaei got compensated with a big transfer to Club Brugge where he was terrible, not many other players would get that same transfer Rezaei got. Plus, the former coach of Rezaei was trying to bring him to Antwerp when he was the coach but Rezaei remained at Charleroi. Mohammadi doesn't even start anymore for TM and fell out of favor by 2 managers at Gent: László Bölöni and Hein Vanhaezebrouck.

Comment

Did Shahab started his football in Iran or Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Did Shahab started his football in Iran or Europe?
            Started in peykan fc when he was 14.

Perspolis > Machine sazi tabriz > ÍBV (iceland league ) > Suwon Samsung Bluewings > olimpik donetsk > Zorya

I think you can see the strugle to get into european teams .

Comment

Holy shit, this guy is a tank! Those two goals really show his power and explosiveness, hes gotta get called up to TM soon.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Also if he was able to go from a relegated Machine Sazi to Iceland, I really hope he can move from Ukraine to Greece, Portugal, or Holland soon. He can develop better there, then move to a top tier league, he has a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Also if he was able to go from a relegated Machine Sazi to Iceland, I really hope he can move from Ukraine to Greece, Portugal, or Holland soon. He can develop better there, then move to a top tier league, he has a lot of potential.
                  I think he had the potential to play in germany but he messed up big time! He had some trouble as he was exposed in south korean media for previous doping issues. so he was kicked out, leaving him without a any club for 1 season! If he would've played in Suwon Samsung Bluewings he would probably be in germany by now (OFC if he performed well). Suwon Samsung Bluewings has good connections with german clubs. I think he was like 23 at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    I think he had the potential to play in germany but he messed up big time! He had some trouble as he was exposed in south korean media for previous doping issues. so he was kicked out, leaving him without a any club for 1 season! If he would've played in Suwon Samsung Bluewings he would probably be in germany by now (OFC if he performed well). Suwon Samsung Bluewings has good connections with german clubs. I think he was like 23 at that time.
                    I see, I didn't know about this incident, that sounds very unfortunate. But he still has a chance to move somewhere good and is trying to remain in Europe which is promising.

Comment

Since he moved to Zorya, we didn't hear about potential transfer rumors for him

Comment

I see, I didn't know about this incident, that sounds very unfortunate. But he still has a chance to move somewhere good and is trying to remain in Europe which is promising.
                        I feel like one of the reasons he wasn't invited to Team melli was because of the doping incident.

Comment

Holy shit, this guy is a tank! Those two goals really show his power and explosiveness, hes gotta get called up to TM soon.
                          yea man, i've been really diggin his gholdori, physical and rather direct attacking style of his game..!! he'd certainly present us with something different than most other usual Winger/attacker who get invited to TM..!!

i didnt know about his earlier doping allegations either ...!! still gotta admire the dude for keep plugging away trying to make the best of his career in Europe..!! i wish he woulda stayed in his last year's club where he was banging them in left n right ...this Zoraya team look not well coached/managed, way too much disjoined and individualistic football being played there..!!

ps, also didnt know he was a Real Blond..?? all along been dyeing his roots brown..!!
                          last ditch effort i guess to blend in the team better and finally get some meaningful minutes from their useless coach ..?

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/240...لی-امید

Allahyar talks about club situation, why he didn't get chance at FB, Esteghlali or Perspolisi, will he return to Esteghlal, etc...

Comment

^how much did fener coughed up for his services.. wasnt it like about a Mil ?
                              i think they'll be happy enough to double their money and let him off the hook nowadays..??
                              otherwise, i just dont think any decent EU caliber team would spend any more than 2-3mil for his capture next, @ least not ftb .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ^how much did fener coughed up for his services.. wasnt it like about a Mil ?
                                i think they'll be happy enough to double their money and let him off the hook nowadays..??
                                otherwise, i just dont think any decent EU caliber team would spend any more than 2-3mil for his capture next, @ least not ftb .!?
                                I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head, BL. Let's just hope he continues putting a good shift these remaining months and gets a nice transfer.

Comment

Working...
                                X