No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar had a good chance, but opted to cross instead of shoot (he was too unselfish there).

Roma is up 3-0 now, and Zahedi came on for Allahyar in the 69th minute.

Comment

That is why i am against playing in shitty leagues for our TM players I mean i am Ok with both Allahyar and Shahab at this stage. One is very young and another one is mid level talent at best. But generally speaking, you don't develop in these kind of leagues. Some would say, yeah but at least they play in Euro competition. Yes they do and most of the time they get raped.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1st time watching this team for more than 10min...
        i can not discern a team tactic for life of me ... they look so disjointed everywhere on the pitch and most all players are just doing what they can with whats in front of them and or just try to cowboy their own way somehow towards goal..! they probably should sack their clueless seeming coach..?
        i also get now why eskoocher prefers Ghaedi to allahyaar..!!regardless of his ultra diminutive size , he is far more complete attacker than AY could hope to even become someday soon i hope....! such a shame he lacks even half of AY's professional drive..!
        AY shows tremendous discipline and career drive but i dont think this is a good team to add anything worthwhile to his game..!!
        i also think Zahedi especially made a stupid mistake coming here ... !! he was a central figure in his former team's attack and was performing brilliantly game in and out...!! now mostly picking splinters outa his ass on this tokhmy teams' bench..!!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 09-30-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

This team is more or less IPL level club. Nothing to get excited about tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            That is why i am against playing in shitty leagues for our TM players I mean i am Ok with both Allahyar and Shahab at this stage. One is very young and another one is mid level talent at best. But generally speaking, you don't develop in these kind of leagues. Some would say, yeah but at least they play in Euro competition. Yes they do and most of the time they get raped.

well its been great for allahyar regardless of them not being a great side. They gave him a chance, he showed himself very well and now is in a much better position than he was before the loan. They have served their purpose and its time for him to move on, nothing more than that.

Comment

I don't rate Allahyar as high as some here.
              His game is too predictable.
              I will be more than happy he proves me to be wrong though.

Comment

I don't rate Allahyar as high as some here.
                His game is too predictable.
                I will be more than happy he proves me to be wrong though.

Comment

What we see in Zorya front play is what we see in a Porto without Taremi, albeit Porto’s better quality, pure selfish. Again similar to Taremi, Allahyar’s thinking, movements and play are entirely based on teamwork.
                  The boy is such a great raw talent that needs a top manager to groom him. A younger Ferguson would have turned this boy into a world star!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    A younger Ferguson would have turned this boy into a world star!
                    The boy is a Manchester City supporter : https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165442...و-را-زدم

رئالی هستی؟ *

.نه، طرفدار منچستر سیتی هستم

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      The boy is a Manchester City supporter : https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165442...و-را-زدم
                      Oooops 😂 😂

An old Pep then…
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Ohh boy not a Man City supporter... Lock him up! Lock him up!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Alahyar had 2 assists in 2-0 win today.
                          The 2nd assist is what i am talking about. He keep the ball too long and in better league you don't get the extra second.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkt3Fgo...dium=copy_link

Comment

Alahyar had 2 assists in 2-0 win today.
                            The 2nd assist is what i am talking about. He keep the ball too long and in better league you don't get the extra second.
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkt3Fgo...dium=copy_link
                            And he will be out of there in January, still at age 20. Obviously still young enough to learn and improve. Its not like he signed a 5 year contract in Dubai or something…

Comment

its strange he isnt called up instead of k. rezaei.. i would like to se his beastmode vs the smaller koreans..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                its strange he isnt called up instead of k. rezaei.. i would like to se his beastmode vs the smaller koreans..
                                Which smaller Koreans? Is Korea sending their U15 team?

Comment

Working...
                                X