X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Benched!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    His wife had an interview last week with one of those Iranian internet tv stations. You could hear Gholizadeh coughing like crazy in then background. I don’t think he’s fully healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      His wife had an interview last week with one of those Iranian internet tv stations. You could hear Gholizadeh coughing like crazy in then background. I don’t think he’s fully healthy.
      Yeah has to be illness no other explanation for not starting your teams best player this season so far.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Yeah has to be illness no other explanation for not starting your teams best player this season so far.
        He hasn't been good for club lately as well

Comment

Ali has really taken a step backward this season...

Even on the rating sires - he is 13th of Charleroi players on whoscored, 10th on sofascore...

Last year he was 4th on both...

(Japanese guy is 2nd on whoscored and 1st on sofa)

Comment

It's really weird most of our legionnaires are in a really bad situation in their clubs.

Comment

I must be living under a rock….last I remember, Gholi was scoring and assisting in every game. What happened in between that run he was making and now? That was like a month ago or so
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I must be living under a rock….last I remember, Gholi was scoring and assisting in every game. What happened in between that run he was making and now? That was like a month ago or so
                He's only had 1 assist during 2022.. his form since the beginning of November has been poor, he has more yellow cards than anything else

Comment

Benched. Came on in 70th minute.

This guy has gone downhill for months. His style of play of trying to dribble out everyone instead of looking for smart plays is costing him.

I wonder if he can get a good move out of Charleroi.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think iranian wave in Belgium is over.

What a shame and a waste it ends like that

Comment

It is slightly worrying this drop in form and I think a change of scenery will help him to reinvigorate his game. It hasn’t helped that those attacking players he built a connection with have been moved on and he is having to start again with new players in front and around him. Whether the move is to one in another league or he stays in Belgium I don’t know. I have said before that I would like to see him at USG with Mazzu.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I think iranian wave in Belgium is over.

What a shame and a waste it ends like that
                        Even in Portugal.
                        Only Taremi play as starter now

Comment

Actually he would fit the Portuguese style of play.

Comment

Gholi bayad Charleroi raa dar tabestoon pish az ke fasl shor'o mishod tark mikard.

Alan bayad bebinim pishnahade dorost o hesaabi migire ya na.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gholizadeh continues on the bench. His team is winning 2-0 in first half.

Comment

Subbed on - minute 67'
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X