No announcement yet.

Ali Gholizadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a positive overall trend here in the forum that many more people are participating because of TM success and qualification. Of course, one thing that comes with that is people have not really been following our TM players like Gholizadeh closely over the years and just saw a couple of his most recent TM performances. I think that's the main reason we see harsh statements. Let's not forget that he had two late goals vs Iraq and Syria away matches and he has worked hard for club and country over the years to be where he is. Also, the strategic goal in the last second round match vs Iraq in Bahrain by Sardar started with his magnificant long pass to Hajsafi who put sardar in a scoring position with a great cross. If we had not won that match, that we did by that one goal, we would not be here. Skocic is a fair coach and has a long term view of players. I am sure Gholizadeh has already heard from the coaching staff over his selfish plays vs UAE yet I don't think his UAE match performance will stop Skocic from calling him in the future.

Go Gholizadeh!

Comment

Not sure I understand the criticism here. I think having him and Jahanbakhsh in the lineup simultaneously has been tremendously helpful for our playmaking, which previously solely relied on Nourollahi (who is similarly criticized here for some reason).

I think what he really could use is a move to a different league where he can participate in more competitions rather than just the Belgian League + Cup. I'm constantly surprised that our players' agents seem to not be marketing our players to the Bundesliga/Spain/Italy. Clubs especially in Germany tend to be much more stable, and as long as you go to a top 8-10 team in those leagues you'd be fighting for a spot in a European competition. I think that's what he really needs.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Better replace this brainless player before he accumulates too many caps and reaches Shojaei, Ansaifard, Hajsafi status. Shit players who remained in TM for decades because of “experience”. Its not too late with this one.

Comment

Shit players! we dont have shit player in Team Melli whatch it boy!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Better replace this brainless player before he accumulates too many caps and reaches Shojaei, Ansaifard, Hajsafi status. Shit players who remained in TM for decades because of “experience”. Its not too late with this one.
            1 big goal and opinions will change fast. TM fans can be very emotional in reasoning lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              1 big goal and opinions will change fast. TM fans can be very emotional in reasoning lol.
              Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              You have not seen emotional. In my youth club/high school/college days I would make teammates cry for stupid selfish actions and ruining chances from 8 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                Shit players! we dont have shit player in Team Melli whatch it boy!
                Too many to count, kid.

Comment

I think a lot of people forget that gholi has provided some crucial goals and nice assists as well.

It's true that he plays lower than his true level at times, but I think depending on our approach to the game he needs to be rotated.

Gholi is poor for us when we hold possesion long and dont play quick, he bogs down the play.

But when we play quick counters hes explosive and dangerous, kinda like that chance against iraq that he almost scored from that ARJ tackle.

You cant deny hes always in the right place on counters and has the pace and dribbling to open up spaces, he just needs to work on his decision making but he may have also been a bit fatigued.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

On the bench today

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                      Our players put in one hell of a shift in playing with one man down. When you are tired, you're decision making ability is hindered. Golizadeh definitely should have done better with his solo run and with the pass from Taremi, but was understandably exhausted and made the wrong decisions. All in all the game turned out just fine.
                      very valid point there..! when you get exhausted from too much hustle play, first thing that goes to shitts is your full pitch vision and right after you decision making on the ball..!! can certainly confirm that fact from old playing days personal experience lol i used to get similarly tunnel visiony and ballhoggish when winded ..!

ps
                      remember him get a similar solo run goal a few WCQs ago... i think he was trying to make up for his poor performance and constant fk-ups in the UAE game with that late khorehbazi run n shot..?
                      it was really up to eskoocher to recognize he was struggling out there and to make a more timely swap to save him from himself.... but as usual he was to slow to make timely appropriate changes in 2nd half of our games..!

Comment

I thought the sub after the sending off should have been for Gholizadeh and not Ghoddos, purely because Ghoddos has improved on his defensive work and seemed to be working better with Taremi and ARJ in that game.

However, we still won so that’s all good.

Comment

They are 1-0 up and Gholizadeh came on at half time.

Comment

Gholizadeh assist.

They are up 2-0.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Gholizadeh assist for the second goal.

It was a nice ball, played off the right wing to the centre just outside the box and then finished.
                              He nearly got another assist towards the end.

Win moves them above anderlecht into 4th but everyone else still has to play this weekend.

Comment

Gholi's assist.

Comment

Working...
                                X