No announcement yet.

Ali Gholizadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow just watched the highlights again, not only the one where he didnt give the ball to taremi, also the one he missed after taremi passed was a 100% goal, you dont stop this ball, you take it and shoot without stop !!!!

i also blame skocic for this, why not zahedi for the last minutes, why not ansarifard ? clearly gholizadeh had to be out

Comment

Gholizadeh deactivated comments on his latest Insta Post lol.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Saw that too, wanted to destroY hin

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          He is getting a shitstorm under his other posts. What did he expect anyways?

Comment

Ye he had a bad game, so what. Everyone does. He will learn from it and move on, luckily he has in ARJ a captain who has been there before and will hopefully guide him. He has in Taremi, a man who came back from his last minute miss against Portugal and recent exemption from the team. He has Azmoun, who came back from retiring from international football and recent bad press in Russia about his private life etc. He has in Zahedi someone who came back from a drugs ban.
            Use this bad press he is getting at the moment to build his character and prove his doubters wrong. Shame is a powerful thing and we as people think that by shaming someone it will make us feel better and also be the way that a person will improve. What you need in these moments is support, from your friends, from your family and from those you go to guidance.

I hope he goes back to Belgium and absolutely smashes it and I hope he has a chance to redeem himself against Korea.

Comment

Let's not dump too much on the lad.
              I think he along with at least 5-6 other players just weren't as focused on the game, taking it a bit easy.

Gholi is obviously very talented and does perform very well in his club.
              I just put his mixed performance (he did have a few highs as well as his drastic screw ups) as adopting the wrong attitude for this particular game

Comment

His performance was definitely subpar and lacks consistency. Am I missing something?

Comment

Gholizadeh was not as bad as everyone is saying. He had a terrible last 5 minutes. Futmob actually rated him higher than others. I suppose it was because of his level of activity. That run at the end was a great run and had he scored, it may have been one of the greatest goals in the history of TM games. Yes, Taremi was open and AG was selfish but I would say making a soft pass at the end of long run is probably more difficult than shooting. Taremi was trying to show him how not to be selfish a minute later by giving him that soft pass which was the real AG disastrous moment that he will have nightmares about for the rest of his life. This kid needs to practice some simple one touch right footed tap ins. By the way Taremi could have been a little more selfish right there and scored that ball himself. Let us remember that putting yourself in the position to do something special is more important than the actual finish. Coaches will always pick the guy who hustles over the guy who is waiting to take a corner kick.

https://www.fotmob.com/match/3630871...?date=20220201

Comment

Our players put in one hell of a shift in playing with one man down. When you are tired, you're decision making ability is hindered. Golizadeh definitely should have done better with his solo run and with the pass from Taremi, but was understandably exhausted and made the wrong decisions. All in all the game turned out just fine.
                    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

As much as I hate gholi right now and while his TM performances have huge gaps…..he has been incredibly consistent and impactful for RSC this year. By far their best player and there is no debate to be had….he is one of the best wingers in Belgium and has surely done enough to have offers from bigger leagues or teams than the one he is currently in.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        As much as I hate gholi right now and while his TM performances have huge gaps…..he has been incredibly consistent and impactful for RSC this year. By far their best player and there is no debate to be had….he is one of the best wingers in Belgium and has surely done enough to have offers from bigger leagues or teams than the one he is currently in.
                        If what you are saying is true, this leads me to believe that Gholi has no respect for Skocic. It confirms that there is no real coaching going on in TM, and the players can do whatever they want without consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Harfet dorost Hoorad jan, amma agar be amalkarde Gholi dar Charleroi in fasl negah koni mibini ke
                          kam pish miyaad ke takraviye bi-ja bokone.

Man fekr mikonam ke chon baazi ba Emarat anchenan hassas nabood zehniyaate bishtare bazikonhaa shol bood.
                          Yes, in regards to his performances this season they have been exceptionally well. He's really having a breakout season and he still has more to give in terms of performances. I believe Charleroi's new manager (Edward Still) this season is getting more out of Gholi's game in comparison to their last manager (Belhocine).

Regarding TM, to be honest I felt that some players (not only Gholi) took the match a bit lightly. We would still want to win the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Allya View Post
                            His performance was definitely subpar and lacks consistency. Am I missing something?
                            No, he is extremely inconsistent for TM. The only constant in his game is that he often tries to make something simple, more difficult. He is talented, nobody is questioning that, however he needs to be more consistent & less selfish. His selfishness reminds me of early Ali Karimi days, and his ability to make simple things extremely difficult reminds me of Masoud Shojaei.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Now, I don't think he should be benched as a minority are alluding, but he should take this match as a learning experience for our rivals and arguably hardest of the group against South Korea.

Comment

Agree.

Gholizadeh is probably the most creative player in the current team and has been a key contributor in a very successful qualifying campaign.

Some poor decisions at the end of UAE game, but otherwise a talent that should be treasured.

Comment

Working...
                                X