Ali Gholizadeh @ Royal Charleroi SC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    So the defender shouldn't be able to send a half-decent pass back to keeper when he has the chance??? Or the GK shouldn't be able to clear the ball properly???

I ask my question again, what game where you watching? Because it clearly wasn't this one.
    I answered your question in my original post. The counter started from a poor pass from Gholizadeh - the rest of the play was horrendous and comical including from the defender and goalkeeper . I said originally it was a horrendous and comical goal to concede.

May I ask what you thought of the play from the corner whilst you watched the game? Did you think they should have crossed it in first time or played it short?

Comment

I’m not crying, you’re crying!

Such a kind and loving organization Charleroi are!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        The counter started from a corner. Gholizadeh passed it short and then the ball was returned to him - he then passed the ball straight to the opposition defender who kicked the ball upfield and led to the counter where the highlight starts of the goal.
        Are you serious, Ali is not even invovled in this goal. How on earth a goalie turn his back on the game and kick it back into the game/middle of field blindly instead of just kicking it out to the side.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          That piece of skill at 5:40 was outrageous.
          damn that was some iranian futsali skills.

Comment

A note for the new year that Ali has now spent 4 years in Belgium, the 13th ranked league in the UEFA coefficient, behind the likes of Scotland, Serbia and Austria, and just above Switzerland and Cyprus.

It's time to move on, Ali! Its a World Cup year and you're turning 26 shortly, no reason why we can't take this show to the Netherlands, Portugal or even France!

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
              Are you serious, Ali is not even invovled in this goal. How on earth a goalie turn his back on the game and kick it back into the game/middle of field blindly instead of just kicking it out to the side.
              .طرف کاملا گیجه خیلی وقت نذارین روی بحث کردن با ایشون

Comment

Comment

https://www.sudinfo.be/id437167/arti...r-plus-de-buts

Ali Gholizadeh: "My tactical replacement allows me to score more goals"

From flanker to axial element, Ali Gholizadeh has started a moult imposed by Edward Still this season. And while he should be breaking his goalscoring record, he feels like a fish in the water.

Ali Gholizadeh has not been the same player since the arrival of Edward Still. - Belga / Nicolas Lambert.
                  It was after a good nap after a first big training session that Ali Gholizadeh introduced himself to us on Wednesday. Relaxed and smiling, the 25-year-old Iranian looked back on his great season on a personal level, but also on the departure of his pal Shamar Nicholson, with whom he had a very effective connection this season. Switching from flank to center line at the start of the year, he showed and understood that this change of post was very profitable for him even though this decision by Edward Still had initially bothered him.

What do you think of your first part of the season ?

I think I did it right. Last year I scored eight goals this season and I'm already on seven now. I know I gave fewer assists (Editor's note, he's two, six in the league last year), but I think while I can do better, I've been good overall. I was able to help the team.

You said you wanted to score ten goals this season. With seven in January, we imagine that you are aiming for more ?

Yes, I want more than that now, but without setting a number. I wanted to do 10 + 10 (Editor's note, at least ten assists and ten goals), but that is not important. I can not score, but be important for the team. Of course I want to score, but most of all I want to help the team no matter how. Even on the bench if it serves the team (smile).

Comment

Belgian league really suffer from the lack of big team. While Ukraine have dynamo kiev, shakhtar, Portugal, porto benfica sporting, etc.. Belgium has only Brugge who does nothing at world stage. Anderlecht, standard, genk/gent are traditional big teams and have up and down (mostly down)

Comment

Their best player Shamar Nicholson left for Russia, the season is gonna get hard af

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                        Their best player Shamar Nicholson left for Russia, the season is gonna get hard af

Not really, they already found a replacement in Vakoun Bayo. Mehdi Bayat and Charleroi organization always thinks 2 steps ahead. I don't blame them for accepting, Spartak's €9m offer was too good for them to turn down.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Not really, they already found a replacement in Vakoun Bayo. Mehdi Bayat and Charleroi organization always thinks 2 steps ahead. I don't blame them for accepting, Spartak's €9m offer was too good for them to turn down.
                          Bro, the guy had a total of 18 assists + goals in the first half of the season. Bayo played 3 games in the league… not saying he can’t make it, but losing your best player is a hard pill to swallow. He assisted several Gholi goals if I recall

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            A note for the new year that Ali has now spent 4 years in Belgium, the 13th ranked league in the UEFA coefficient, behind the likes of Scotland, Serbia and Austria, and just above Switzerland and Cyprus.

It's time to move on, Ali! Its a World Cup year and you're turning 26 shortly, no reason why we can't take this show to the Netherlands, Portugal or even France!
                            yea man this is why i just dont see any noteworthy impending transfers/moves for him..!! maggeh chanta goalaaye dige to TM WCQs and possible good showing at WC would bring him to attention of better leagues of Europe..!!?
                            there is not even any rumored interest around the guy, who's supposedly having a great year in charlieboys..!! wtf gives..?

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                              Bro, the guy had a total of 18 assists + goals in the first half of the season. Bayo played 3 games in the league… not saying he can’t make it, but losing your best player is a hard pill to swallow. He assisted several Gholi goals if I recall
                              Agree….if bayat is gonna expect to replace shamar with bayo then they are making a decision for the future. Bayo can grow into a good player over time but he is not going to come in and fill in the shoes of shamar immediately off the bat.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shamar is way overrated. Just happening to have a good season this year, but if you guys remember he was pretty garbage last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X