Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He scored again, nice shot. 1-0 Charleroi

Comment

Can't believe he has 0 interest from other teams.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Another well taken goal. Did well to take the ball in his stride and away from his marker. Continues in this form and it’s only a matter of time till he moves to a better team.
          Also I am really hoping he can bring this play and form with him to the National team.

Comment

he only scores super goals! wow great goals

Comment

Get him in Spain.

He needs a corrupt agent like Bayram Tutumlu.

Comment

Gholizadeh is great.

As you can see he does very well when floating more toward the middle of the pitch.

I think out wide where we make him play for TM makes him very predictable.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He'd be an asset to any mid table team in a top league. With conference league now, he'd be getting some more European experience too if on one of those teams

Comment

Comment

There are certain things in his game he will not improve/fix unless he moves to a more competitive environment/around higher quality coach and players.

What I see from him is that he has really improved decision making, final pass/shot. So much better in this area than before. But still he is picking and choosing when to impact games sometimes, can give dumb turnovers due to lack of focus, trying to be too cute, etc. These are things that he will immediately cut out in a more demanding environment (he does fix them vs the likes of Genk, Gent, Brugge, Anderlecht, etc when he knows the spotlight is there)

I dont think it will impact his move much bc he is statistically showing over multiple seasons now that he is above the level of this team/league, but just underlines how important a solid transfer this summer is for him to continue his overall improvement.

Really think he would do wonders in La Liga team like Osasuna.

Comment

He blows hot n cold too much …! I somehow don’t see any eminent transfers coming for him again ..!?:/ … unless he get on a more extended scoring roll ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          He blows hot n cold too much …! I somehow don’t see any eminent transfers coming for him again ..!?:/ … unless he get on a more extended scoring roll ..!
                          For TM yes, for club he’s just hot and scorching hot. In 15 league games this year he has 7 goals and 4 assists. That’s almost every game with a goal and an assist…..and his goals have all been beauties. He’s absolutely kicked it into a higher gear this year compared to years past and for sure should have some more lucrative offers to a bigger league. He’s our best performing legionnaire ATM arguably
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

second that. In the past 1.5 seasons he has amassed 15 goals and 11 assists, pretty damn impressive considering he is playing as a mid/wing for a team that finished 13th (!) last season and will probably finish 5-8 this season, so not a super strong team by any stretch of the imagination (although they have a new exciting young core this year).

He is already on 7 goals this term, only 1 behind his solid goal return for all of last term, just highlighting his continued improvement.

Comment

germany get ready ali is coming soon.

Comment

I wonder if USG win the league and get Champs League next season that Mazzu goes for him. I’d prefer him to get out of Belgian League but the links are their from before. Also I found out this week that USG are owned by a certain Tony Bloom.

Comment

Working...
                                X