X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    توپول شده؟
    This is best shape he been since 2019.
    he had definitely lost 25 lb since playing friendly against syria before wcq2022 start.
    ​​​​he has lost some of his man boobs, we have seen him grow.....
    if he keeps this shape is blessing from sky.
    and
    If he avoid gauning weight
    He can play 2 more wc ,he is only 26
    by 2030 he be 33....

He is best most experince talent we have in that position of his.....

Comment

What a goal! 🧨
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Match day, game starts at 18:30 CET, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go but I'm recovering from being sick the past week.

But will go for the cup game against Copenhagen on March 1st, hopefully Saeid will be in the squad and I'll bring the parcham 🙌🏻🤞🏻

Comment

Cup game today, away against Copenhagen, begins at 20:00 CET 🔴⚪️
          I'll be at the stadium with some friends, I'll bring a parcham, hopefully Saeid will see me 🙌🏻🤞🏻

UPDATE: He's starting! 🙌🏻

Comment

Vejle have improved a lot since relegation. Way more solid and organized. 0-0 at HT in Copenhagen.

Saeid saved a 100% goal with great sliding block. Besides that he was pretty solid, obviously they didnt have the ball much.

Comment

Still waiting on Saeids breakout season.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Unfortunately they lost 2-0, time for the return leg now.

Saeid played good, very physical active, great distribution. Got subbed out, perhaps to save him for the weekend.

And btw he's huge, bigger than I imagined 😂

Comment

He got MOM today and played 90mins.

Heis getting consistent training / playing time this season.

Best shape I've seen him in since the quad injury couple years back. Hope he stays healthy for a full season.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Started today, still playing, assist to make it 2-1, playing really well with shots on goal. 20 min left.

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20230407...A7%DA%AF%D9%86

had a really solid showing in 0-0 return leg vs Copenhagen. His full highlights in the link.

He seems very motivated post WC, although did not have a great game vs russia. He is playing a more advanced role for Vejle this season, more of a box to box CM than a defensive one.

Comment

Was he injured/suspended today? Wasn’t in the squad for a 0-0 draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Was he injured/suspended today? Wasn’t in the squad for a 0-0 draw.
                          yea very odd. He’s been a full starter for them all season. Wasn’t even on the bench. Maybe a card situation.

Comment

Originally posted by alieti View Post
                            yea very odd. He’s been a full starter for them all season. Wasn’t even on the bench. Maybe a card situation.
                            Confirmed due to cards: https://vejle-boldklub.dk/kampdagsst...B-qKT2W2xnVvO0

Comment

Home game against Helsingør today at 15:00 CET 💪🏻🇩🇰

Comment

Not starting today. On the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X