This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://football360.ir/post/20221110...B3%D9%86%D8%B2

they beat horsens, midtable side in top division, 1-0 in cup match.

Saeid played the full 90. His highlights here.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://football360.ir/post/20221110...B3%D9%86%D8%B2

they beat horsens, midtable side in top division, 1-0 in cup match.

Saeid played the full 90. His highlights here.
      Wearing black wristband as well.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

No sure how many of you read his Instagram post regarding the killing of his childhood teammate while he was celebrating the elimination of TM.

In it he mentions jealousy twice.

Khak bar saret Saeed.

What a moron.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          No sure how many of you read his Instagram post regarding the killing of his childhood teammate while he was celebrating the elimination of TM.

In it he mentions jealousy twice.

Khak bar saret Saeed.

What a moron.

Is there truth to this? Why would his best friend cheat against him? All I read was from fox. So Saeid called his friend hassood?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Twenty9Un...39102346633216
            I think he is referring to this but I don’t get the hassoodi part

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Is there truth to this? Why would his best friend cheat against him? All I read was from fox. So Saeid called his friend hassood?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              he wasn’t calling his friend Hasood. He was calling the people who criticize him politically Hasood.

Comment

His friend was criticising him politically.

Comment

His friend was criticising him politically.

I haven’t seen those posts/comments. What another f***ed up situation.

Comment

Kolan az football ha tavagho daashtan chize Zadie
                    Maghzeshon andaze gonjeshke

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually for the record Saeid posted story about his childhood friend dying (remembrance post).

Some people commented/tagged him basically shitting on him for doing that and saying that if he had any balls he wouldnt have played, etc.

Saeid responded back to those people basically saying they are hasood,misguided,etc. One of the people that left him particularly nasty post was based in US and saeid responded to them if you are such a man etc why don't you come back and get involved, our families were under threat, etc and we still didn't sing anthem and you guys still ripped us apart, etc.

Comment

Actually for the record Saeid posted story about his childhood friend dying (remembrance post).

Some people commented/tagged him basically shitting on him for doing that and saying that if he had any balls he wouldnt have played, etc.

Saeid responded back to those people basically saying they are hasood,misguided,etc. One of the people that left him particularly nasty post was based in US and saeid responded to them if you are such a man etc why don't you come back and get involved, our families were under threat, etc and we still didn't sing anthem and you guys still ripped us apart, etc.
                        do you have link to post? Screenshot?
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Nope. Not correct.

When his friend was killed, a common childhood friend of theirs put up a post with their pictures from a youth team showing the link between the two...one playing in the world cup, and the other killed while blowing horns celebrating Iran's loss.

Saeed then put up a post that while regretting the death, implied that his friend was jealous of Saeed and that is why he was celebrating.

Here is a portion of his post:

کاش همیشه تو همون سن می‌موندیم، بدون دغدغه، بدون نفرت، بدون حسادت، بدون جنگ برای کوبیدن همدیگه. حرف برای گفتن زیادی است هم‌تیمی دوران بچگی اما متاسفانه آدم‌ها این روزها غرق در منیت و حسادت و آشفتگی شدن که حتی گوشی برای گفتن این حس‌ها به سختی پیدا میشه یا اصلا نیست. مطمئنا بعد از بازی تلخ دیشب با خبر فوت تو بیشتر دلم آتش گرفت.

"I wish we we had always stayed in that age (referring to the picture), without worry, without hate, without jealousy, without fighting to land a blow against each other. There is a lot to say my childhood teammate but sadly people nowadays are so drowning in ego, jealousy and distress that is even hard to find an ear to talk about these feelings.

For sure after the bitter loss last night, the news of your death burned my heart even more."

He does go on to say some vague things about how our youth don't deserve this or that someone some peoples masks will fall etc

Why this led to lots of hateful posts?
                          1. He implies that his friend was jealous of his success and that is why he was out celebrating.
                          2. For him, the loss against USA was bitter and the death of a young person, someone whom he knew, just added to the bitterness. The loss of a football game you just played is something you would put in post commemorating the murder of your friend???

People are being killed and this moron keeps thinking about himself. He got a lot of hate for that post and rightly so.

Read the post yourself...and judge for yourself:

https://donya-e-eqtesad.com/%D8%A8%D...85%D8%A7%DA%A9

The murder of a fan while celebrating Iran's loss was the most read article in the whole of BBC news...it is that shocking and barbaric.

Comment

Nope. Not correct.

When his friend was killed, a common childhood friend of theirs put up a post with their pictures from a youth team showing the link between the two...one playing in the world cup, and the other killed while blowing horns celebrating Iran's loss.

Saeed then put up a post that while regretting the death, implied that his friend was jealous of Saeed and that is why he was celebrating.

Here is a portion of his post:

کاش همیشه تو همون سن می‌موندیم، بدون دغدغه، بدون نفرت، بدون حسادت، بدون جنگ برای کوبیدن همدیگه. حرف برای گفتن زیادی است هم‌تیمی دوران بچگی اما متاسفانه آدم‌ها این روزها غرق در منیت و حسادت و آشفتگی شدن که حتی گوشی برای گفتن این حس‌ها به سختی پیدا میشه یا اصلا نیست. مطمئنا بعد از بازی تلخ دیشب با خبر فوت تو بیشتر دلم آتش گرفت.

"I wish we we had always stayed in that age (referring to the picture), without worry, without hate, without jealousy, without fighting to land a blow against each other. There is a lot to say my childhood teammate but sadly people nowadays are so drowning in ego, jealousy and distress that is even hard to find an ear to talk about these feelings.

For sure after the bitter loss last night, the news of your death burned my heart even more."

He does go on to say some vague things about how our youth don't deserve this or that someone some peoples masks will fall etc

Why this led to lots of hateful posts?
                            1. He implies that his friend was jealous of his success and that is why he was out celebrating.
                            2. For him, the loss against USA was bitter and the death of a young person, someone whom he knew, just added to the bitterness. The loss of a football game you just played is something you would put in post commemorating the murder of your friend???

People are being killed and this moron keeps thinking about himself. He got a lot of hate for that post and rightly so.

Read the post yourself...and judge for yourself:

https://donya-e-eqtesad.com/%D8%A8%D...85%D8%A7%DA%A9

The murder of a fan while celebrating Iran's loss was the most read article in the whole of BBC news...it is that shocking and barbaric.

here is the full post, whoever wants can read in persian and take away what they think without this second hand reporting. (I see you also provided link, just making it more accessible)

Comment

20 year old forward who scored for PSG a few minutes ago was teammates (on loan) with Ezat in 2021… Its just Iranians who don’t seem to get anywhere…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                20 year old forward who scored for PSG a few minutes ago was teammates (on loan) with Ezat in 2021… Its just Iranians who don’t seem to get anywhere…
                                There’s a massive difference between playing in low tier league at 18 vs 26 years old. Ekitike was a prospect

Saeid isn’t a prospect with unknown potential anymore. He ruined his time as a prospect by leaving Atletico

Comment

Working...
                                X