This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    We all know straight after the World Cup he'll ba back on Christmas break and his koobide diet 😂
    You know the backstory to his arm tattoo? It’s supposed to be of himself when he was young and fat lol. I’m not joking, kind of cool actually. Apparently he’s making fun of his young chubby self but also praising the hard work to get this far. So I hope you’re wrong lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      You know the backstory to his arm tattoo? It’s supposed to be of himself when he was young and fat lol. I’m not joking, kind of cool actually. Apparently he’s making fun of his young chubby self but also praising the hard work to get this far. So I hope you’re wrong lol.
      ha ha ha ...!! any pics of this tattoo...? havent noticed it before..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ha ha ha ...!! any pics of this tattoo...? havent noticed it before..!!?
        I can’t find a clear one of his right arm, but here’s some of it: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/834221530959119575/

There’s an interview he did with Navad with his family 4-5 years ago where he says it’s of himself. He said his dad was always on his back to shed the lbs

Comment

Starting

Comment

They lost 0-3, red card for their goalkeeper after 17 min. He played as CB in a 3 man defense. Some fans write that he was slow and his attitude was quite uninspiring. I didn't watch the game.

Comment

Cb.. wtf
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Beggars can’t be choosers. All I need right now is for him to just be on the field and just run. I could care less what he does on that team. Just be in some sort of a shape come November. We are going to need him.

Comment

CB in a 3 back D vs deep DM that he usually plays for TM is not that much of a difference.

He will never be a box to box midfielder we hoped he would become when he was a kid. He is a classic 6 and frankly the more 90 mins he gets before the WC the better. He is naturally gifted enough to play the 6 position.

Talent has never been the issue, his lack of fitness / stamina for various reasons has always been the problem.

I'm just thankful he is playing.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I always believed that Saeid would be able to make the 6 look good since Nekounam. He’s surely a talented deep lying central defensive midfielder who is honestly always there at the right time to intercept and or make the needed plays. But unfortunately he’s no Nekounam. Mainly because Javad was a major contributor on set pieces. I can’t count how many times he saved our ass by scoring goals either from, or somehow created from set pieces. Saeid is a decent #6 but he’s no Javad Nekounam. Who knows, maybe if he wasn’t injured a few years back he would’ve progressed a bit higher. But as of now he’s nowhere near Nekounam.

Comment

I would love to see him tried out as the nr.10/CAM in a friendly. he got a great right foot and very good playmaking abilities.. guys with more speed like Nour and Ghoddos can cover for him, so we dont get too dependent on his lack of speed. Insted we can use his creativity and excellent passing to create more danger inside the box..

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20221024...AF%D9%88%D8%B1

Saeid played 80 mins in 3-1 win as CM. First Vejle goal was initiated by a great turn he made under pressure to break the press. His highlights are above.

He looks much sharper. Seems to be rounding into form and fitness at the perfect time (yes I know level is what it is). Hopefully he can continue to build his fitness in the 4 remaining vejle games before WC.

Comment

Started again , game currently 1-1 and they are playing the team who sit bottom of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Started again , game currently 1-1 and they are playing the team who sit bottom of the table.
                            Seems he had an assist

Comment

He had the winning assist and was rated 8.3 on FotMob.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                He had the winning assist and was rated 8.3 on FotMob.
                                Was a 95th minute assist to make it 5-4. Crazy game.

Comment

Working...
                                X